How do I….?

Forums Forums Get Technical Tips & Tricks How do I….?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

that’s what i meant – he saw the instructions and got frustrated before even trying.

schnee
    Participant

Thank you for your efforts.

You are welcome. I didn’t mean too sound to mean, but there are minimum requirements that you need to meet to play in this sandbox. You could take up both GW’s offer of help and ‘Mofo’s offer of posting on your behalf until you get the hang of it. Both of those Farkers are super nice, but I suspect that both of them will want you to at least try.

As I said, Farktography will be diminished by your absence, but so far 2920 people have figured out how to get this to work…

schnee
    Participant

damn, schnee – nice work!!

^^^ took the words right out of my mouth (fingers?)

Thanks. Feel free to reuse and/or repurpose any words or text.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Might be nice to add this to our “How do I participate” section

caradoc
    Participant

I’m going to have to side with Schnee on this one, bigtony99. He’s put a lot of effort into gathering information for you, and serving it up on a plate.

I think he’s entitled to a couple of remarks about that. Personally, I would have posted a Google link so you could look it up.

bigtony99
    Participant

Thank you all for your help.

bigtony99
    Participant

Did manage to post one (I think). Thanks to the EX-wife I do not have a super fast computer or one of those cable lines, otherwise It would of been up much faster. I guess I consider myself lucky for not sleeping under an interstate overpass anymore.

staplermofo
    Participant

Did manage to post one (I think). Thanks to the EX-wife I do not have a super fast computer or one of those cable lines, otherwise It would of been up much faster. I guess I consider myself lucky for not sleeping under an interstate overpass anymore.

You sure did post one, and a great photo at that. Good job.
    How the heck did you get that shot? Are the bombs real?

schnee
    Participant

Did manage to post one (I think).

Very cool! How did you get that shot?

Curious
    Participant

nice shot bigtony99 and next time you can enable voting n00b 🙂

glad you stuck with it. it will just get that much more fun now.

bigtony99
    Participant

My apologies to the photo guy and the viewers…his name is Charles Burcher. He got that out of the C-45 bay window (open). The bombs are inert…1000 pounder in the center and 500 pounders on each wing. 50. cals off the nose. 6000 feet somewhere over Ohio on our way to Penn. I’m in the back seat.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That is a nice shot. Just for future reference, though, the pictures you submit need to be taken by you to be eligible for the contest. Glad you figured out how to post!

bigtony99
    Participant

My bad…I’ll keep that in mind…thanks

lokisbong
    Participant

i found schnee’s post to be very helpfull.look forward to me trying this as soon as i can get some shots that fit a current theme.been lookin at farktography threads a long time and gotta try this out.

bigtony99
    Participant

They all have been helpful my friend-my hats off to the whole crew. 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I….?’ is closed to new replies.