How do I….?

Forums Forums Get Technical Tips & Tricks How do I….?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Analogy
    Participant

I know it’s a bit of an old thread (Jeez, February, how to people find these old threads to bring back to the top?), but…

No offense, but it’s not exactly masters degree in CS stuff. Lots of people manage to do it who are no more than average computer users. In terms of computer skill it’s something like being able to cook in real life, a skill that’s not particularly obscure or rare. Even if you’re not Chef Pierre you can still follow a recipe without knowing exactly how everything works.

Anyone who can manage to go through the steps of posting a message on this forum can manage to post a Farktography entry. Just follow the incredibly clear directions that have been made available. If you can’t follow simple directions, well, maybe the internet isn’t the place for you.

Sorry to hear about your divorce, man, at least she didn’t take your camera.

lokisbong
    Participant

thank you schnee.its not farktography yet but i got my cats pic in the random pic thread tonight.this was a very helpfull forum.i will post in a farktography contest soon.i promise

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I….?’ is closed to new replies.