Interesting photo project

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Interesting photo project

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I found this while clicking around on the web, thought it was an interesting idea and wanted to pass it along.

Before, during and after war

There’s a link at the bottom to the photographer’s website, so this is just an article about the project. So there might be more photos than the ones listed on that page. But you have to register on the original site to see more than just an initial teaser photo and I haven’t setup an account yet.

Yugoboy
    Participant

It seems without exception, the irises in each soldiers’ eyes get lighter during their tour. I’m wondering if it’s light, the light or something else…

(light being different lighting conditions) (“the light” being bright sun bouncing off sand and mud brick huts)

Yoyo
    Participant

They could all use a sammich. Also, they seem to have picked up more pigment being in subtropical Asia compared to near-arctic Britain.

I could show you some before and afters from my own visit to Afghanistan if you like.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Interesting photo project’ is closed to new replies.