It’s too quiet in here…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill It’s too quiet in here…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Farktographer
    Participant

I’m locked in my room studying for an exam and these threads have been pretty much all my social interaction for the past week. Today is WAY too quiet. C’mon people, get on the ball, I need entertainment!

I was thinking about looking at all those links that orionid posted for incoming farktographers, but I figured that’d be wasting a little *too* much time. I can see myself scanning new photography sites for hours and hours….

Farktographer
    Participant

Bah, almost midnight here anyways – time to get some shuteye.

gambitsgirl
    Participant

🙁

Barracuda
    Participant

Hope your exam goes well. And you’re right, it was quiet around this forum today. I was bored stiff at work, not in the mood to do much work, exhausted after being up way too late working on a new bike I’m putting together and cursing when things were not going together correctly.

gambitsgirl
    Participant

Hope your exam goes well. And you’re right, it was quiet around this forum today. I was bored stiff at work, not in the mood to do much work, exhausted after being up way too late working on a new bike I’m putting together and cursing when things were not going together correctly.

here – look at the torch my Dh made out of a tequila bottle and some copper 😀

😀

Malivon
    Participant

This was behind some building that makes their own beer. I’m not entirely sure wth it is, but its pretty cool. I think…Hope it sets a mood for later after exams 😛

Yugoboy
    Participant

I’ll post my “B” for this week in-line to help with the boredom…

Barracuda
    Participant

Darn it, you’re going to make me go upload some of my B’s to share as well. Stuck in that “too tired to do much, too early to call it a night” time frame.

Echo Lake, Tahoe Area, California

See, wouldn’t this be a much better place to be than holed up studying for an exam?

sleeping
    Participant

Today is WAY too quiet.

Here, play with some of these (requires chrome/safari, but kind of cool):

http://chromium.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/samples/audio/index.html

Farktographer
    Participant

^You lot are all so friggin’ awesome, haha.

caradoc
    Participant

here – look at the torch my Dh made out of a tequila bottle and some copper 😀

😀

Neat! I’d planned to do the same with some of the little bottles of Crystal Head vodka:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘It’s too quiet in here…’ is closed to new replies.