Middle Of The Night 2 [Hopper]

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes Middle Of The Night 2 [Hopper]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

Photograph what night time means to you, i.e., how you know its nighttime, what happens at night, etc. Difficulty: No night sky shots.

[This theme is in the hopper]

Edit by CD for title change.

ravnostic
    Participant

Pictures of things going on at night (i.e., not the night sky itself, but events occurring during the night?)

If so, +11ty.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

+1, even with the difficulty.

Farktographer
    Participant

Haha…saw the theme title and got excited for astrophotography. Then that got slapped down right away. Still like this, though. +1

lokisbong
    Participant

+1

Yugoboy
    Participant

Just started playing with this…

+1

clouddancer
    Participant

I figured we already had astrophotography coming up anyway, I just wanted some night things, but not dominated by “night sky” pics. Pretty much like rav has it.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

+1, but may I suggest an alternate title? ‘Nighty Night” to me implies sleep-related images; maybe something like “They only come out at night” or “Nighttime activities” or just plain “Night photography.” I don’t really feel strongly about it, and it is your theme, so of course you’re welcome to ignore that and keep your title as well. 🙂

Kestrana
    Participant

If you do decide to change the title, “Night Photography”, “All Night Long” and “Middle of the Night” have already been used and are classic themes. Middle of the Night is actually quite similar to this but it didn’t have the difficulty. If you want to use either title we can make it a classic theme with your difficulty.

clouddancer
    Participant

Kes, that wins. I’ll change it to Middle Of The Night and we can classic it, if you want.

Kestrana
    Participant

Last week here

nobigdeal
    Participant

+1

olavf
    Participant

+1

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

+1

Yugoboy
    Participant

one more vote y’all… just one more vote…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Middle Of The Night 2 [Hopper]’ is closed to new replies.