Mon 11/7 Fark PS contest with a photography twist

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Mon 11/7 Fark PS contest with a photography twist

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

There’s a Photoshop themed contest coming up where submitters are suppose to start with a photo they took and manipulate it digitally to come up with their entry. So it’s essentially a no-holds barred version of the “Software Hootenanny” contest we’ve done twice now. So if any of you would like to make over-the-top HDR treatments, post-processed multiple exposures, hyper-saturated photos, or do anything else that would be outside the rules of normal Farktography contests, then you might want to participate in contest #6694522. I don’t know if that link works for non-TF members though. If not check the “contests” page and scroll to the ones that go live on Mon 11/7 or just look for the one titled “Photoshop one of your own photographs”.

olavf
    Participant

Bummer. I don’t think I’m going to have time this weekend. I’ll check it out and see if anything I end up doing fits the bill though. Thanks for the heads-up!

orionid
    Participant

If I get a chance, I might be in.

chupathingie
    Participant

A golden opportunity, and I’ll most likely miss it. Damn shame I’m only 1/2 way to retirement, these clowns eat all my spare time it seems.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I really liked the idea of that contest but I’ve had a cold since late last week and it’s dropped my attention span, energy levels, and creativity too low. I’ll re-submit the theme in again sometime in the future, since there’s no reason we can’t do it periodically. I didn’t sub it this time, but that doesn’t mean I can’t suggest it next time. 🙂

Also, I’ve used my own photos in PS contests a few times in other contests. In fact those are some of the ones that have done the best. I think (hope?) it’s because I know the image I’m working with pretty well and have a high-res original to boot. I’m happy to see you jump in with both feet Curious! I’m definitely going to be sending some votes your way…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Mon 11/7 Fark PS contest with a photography twist’ is closed to new replies.