n00bs with cameras

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    U-Man
    Participant

Keep your old prescription bottles, fill them with capsules full of sugar or whey protein or whatever (purebulk.com is awesome), keep it in your camera bag.

Then, when someone hassles you, start muttering to yourself, look them in the eye for a bit like you don’t think they can see or hear you, keep muttering, pour some pills into your mouth straight from the bottle, chew, exhale some sugar/whey/whatever in an angry sigh, cough, have something to drink, then get back to photographing while muttering.

You’ll have saved yourself a conversation and gotten a bit of nutrition too.
    They also make caffeine snuff now, if you think snorting something would work better in your area.

I started reading this without noting the author. About 1/3 of the way through I knew it was you. Checked the name and said aloud, “no fuckin’ way” while grinning a little. It’s good to hear from you.

I don’t know what I can do to help with your journey – but if I can, just let me know. (ummmm, my lenses and other gear won’t help you. I know this because I am a doctor.) 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

Thanks everybody. I think I came off making things sound more serious than they are, everything’s okay. I’m smashing my teeth to look for implants, trying to convince doctors my veins were replaced with rubber hose or anything like that.

U-Man, do you think you could write a prescription for L-lenses? I have pretty good insurance, they haven’t turned anything down yet.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘n00bs with cameras’ is closed to new replies.