New Feature & Update Announcements

Forums Forums News Bibliostats New Feature & Update Announcements

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Geez, ‘mofo, have you been spying on us?!?!?

Also, CISS: Nice work with the added stats charts!

lokisbong
    Participant

LOL!

And yeah thanks CISS for all the awesome stuff you keep doing for all of us!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

FYI when you get to it–I think the server move borked Bibiostats’ data collection.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

FYI when you get to it–I think the server move borked Bibiostats’ data collection.

It looked like the scraper went down sometime Sat morning, so I’m not sure if that had anything to do with the server move or not. It’s been pretty solid recently, though, so I suspect something like that happened that caused it to hiccup.

Normally, I’d have noticed and corrected it ASAP, but my wife and I flew out Friday morning for a wedding in Detroit, drove to see our daughter in Chicago on Saturday, and then back to DTW to return Sunday night, so I didn’t see that it had failed until we got back late last night. (Not that I could’ve done anything about it before then anyway.) It made for a pretty unusual voting chart.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Jul 8, 2012 – New Features
    Two changes to help with determining previous usage of entries:

• All thumbnails now link to the original image and display the full image path as a tooltip.
    • A new tab, File Names, has been added to the contestant page. This is a full single-page listing of the file names of all entries and the contest they were used in. The file names themselves are also links to the original image.
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Nifty!

fluffybunny
    Participant

All thumbnails now link to the original image

You read my mind (not sure if this was discussed previously but I was thinking to myself it would be a cool feature).

ravnostic
    Participant

Yay! Again, thanks for all you do CISS!!

sleeping
    Participant

Awesome!

sleeping
    Participant

Also, a tip for Flickr users: The image ID code from the main photo page URL is the same as the first part of the actual image filename, which is useful for searching on this page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/awrose/5651000805 -> 5651000805_32f2bce9e8_o.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • The topic ‘New Feature & Update Announcements’ is closed to new replies.