FYI when you get to it–I think the server move borked Bibiostats’ data collection.
It looked like the scraper went down sometime Sat morning, so I’m not sure if that had anything to do with the server move or not. It’s been pretty solid recently, though, so I suspect something like that happened that caused it to hiccup.
Normally, I’d have noticed and corrected it ASAP, but my wife and I flew out Friday morning for a wedding in Detroit, drove to see our daughter in Chicago on Saturday, and then back to DTW to return Sunday night, so I didn’t see that it had failed until we got back late last night. (Not that I could’ve done anything about it before then anyway.) It made for a pretty unusual voting chart.
Jul 8, 2012 – New Features
Two changes to help with determining previous usage of entries:
All thumbnails now link to the original image and display the full image path as a tooltip.
A new tab, File Names, has been added to the contestant page. This is a full single-page listing of the file names of all entries and the contest they were used in. The file names themselves are also links to the original image.