New Feature & Update Announcements

Forums Forums News Bibliostats New Feature & Update Announcements

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Plamadude30k
    Participant

Kotters sounds fine to me.

ennuipoet
    Participant

So, that would make us regulars kinda like Sweathogs?

AWESOME!

Kestrana
    Participant

Kotters is fine. I had zero creative ideas.

lokisbong
    Participant

I like the Kotters! I remember laughing at the antics on that show as a kid.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol love the name “Kotters”–sorry I didn’t see the name help request! Thanks for adding that functionality!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I had a couple of hours to kill today while waiting for some test results (software, not medical); I was weary of all the “work” code I’ve been writing lately and wanted to do something fun; and I heard the recent talk where some wanted to see a list of past themes, so…

Jan 27, 2012 – New Feature
    Contest Index: The main page and the Contests:Index/Search menu now link to a listing of all contests. It’s crude and a huge wall of text, but it is comprehensive. Context Index

// On another note, since his picture is just above on this page, did everyone hear that Epstein went to the big classroom in the sky today?

lokisbong
    Participant

Wow that really is a wall o text. Cool though.
    Bummer about Mr Hegyes passing. I had to google this news because I hadn’t looked at any news stuff since early yesterday.

ravnostic
    Participant

Saw the news, very sad. Glad about the enhancement, though.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yay! Was a trip down memory lane scrolling through that.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

There’s finally a bit of light at the end of the tunnel work-wise, so I had some time tonight to make some changes.

Mar 31, 2012 – New Feature & Feature Change

• The definition of “Sliding Quarter” has been changed to be 13 instead of 12. The SQ is now truly 1/4th of the SY. SQ stats have been recalculated to reflect this change.
    • Normalized Place: NP ranking and stats have been added for all entries and contestants, including a new “Sorted by NP” tab on the contestant page. See the front page for the definition of NP and the full list of changes in the What’s New section.

I hope to next add a bunch of graph charts for both contests (entrant count, entry count, and votes over time) and contestants (statistics history), but other non-work-related todo’s have piled up as well (tax prep in particular, fun fun) so I’m not sure when that’ll happen.

orionid
    Participant

And we continue to appreciate your efforts!

fluffybunny
    Participant

Thank you CISS.

ravnostic
    Participant

Regardless, I think it was high-time I tithed again, CISS

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Thanks rav, totally unnecessary but much appreciated. (Check your email.)

ravnostic
    Participant

Worth it!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • The topic ‘New Feature & Update Announcements’ is closed to new replies.