New Themes Moderator

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes New Themes Moderator

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

I regret to inform everyone I’m going to be leaving Farktography for awhile. Thus there will be a need for a new themes curator. If you’re interested please let Elsinore know.

ravnostic
    Participant

I’m sorry to see you go, Kes; hope you’ll be able to return soonest! Thanks for all the work you’ve done in the past year or two!!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

You’ll be sorely missed, Kes. Hope to see you back soon.

fluffybunny
    Participant

^^_What they said_^^

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I can’t tell you what a hole this leaves behind–you will be missed beyond imagining.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Come back when you can Kes, you know we will miss you.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo 🙁

Please don’t stay away for long.

(I can help with Themes if needed.)

Yoyo
    Participant

Bon voyage! Aloha oi! Be sure to take some pics of your trip so we can see them when you come back. 🙂

Barracuda
    Participant

You’ll be very much missed and we await your return. As an admin on a very large forum elsewhere, it’s always good to take a step back from time to time from online duties just to refresh and renew your enjoyment of the online community.

I’d throw my hat in the ring to help, but I’ve been letting my other commitments elsewhere on other said forum slip far too much lately to consider that a wise decision.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Bummer…Your input is always enjoyed and appreciated. And you’ve always kept this forum up quite well.

As said before: do return at your earliest convenience!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yugoboy has answered the call of duty–huzzah! I’m hoping the site changes haven’t impacted my ability to promote people, but regardless, I have some projects I’m working on in other windows/tabs right now, so I can’t get to it right this moment, but hopefully in the next day or two. Thanks much to Yugoboy for throwing his hat into the ring!

And kestrana: know that you are always welcome back whenever you can join us again!

Yugoboy
    Participant

Looking forward to it.

I’m not planning on making any changes, just trying to keep things running as smoothly as Kestrana has done for so long.

‘Bout the only change is that I’ll keep submitting themes and voting on them (I didn’t see Kestrana do that very often…)

Kestrana
    Participant

I did all the time before I became the moderator but I didn’t as much unless it was “needed” because I didn’t want to unduly influence themes and voting…but do whatever you want. You can PM me if you have any questions.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Well, I certainly hope others do not feel that my voting or suggesting has more or less value or weight than theirs. I’m not going to treat my own stuff any different than anyone else’s. I’m sure you wouldn’t either, so it’s probably just a comfort level thing.

Thanx for the offer of assistance. That was my only caveat when I said “Yes.” Not you, necessarily, but assurance of some help.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You represent one vote, and it’s public who has voted on the themes, so I think you’ll be fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘New Themes Moderator’ is closed to new replies.