nikon D3

Forums Forums Get Technical Hardware nikon D3

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

yeah, that’s what I figured. A bit out of my budget at the moment but a gorgeous lens nonetheless :/

soosh
    Participant

It really is an incredible lens. My main problem with it is that our forests are rather close and crowded and often the working distance that is fantastic for insects and other skittish creatures is absolutely too long for forest details. I’ll end up backing into the inevitable tree every time, trying to frame a shot of a mushroom or moss.

schnee
    Participant

OK, sorry for the teaser. Watch this space tomorrow and I’ll throw up a listing (we probably has a forum section appropriate).

(six kids in the house right now; a bit busy)

LeicaLens
    Participant

I often wonder into camera shops (Yodobashi and Bic Camera in Fukuoka) and try out the cameras on display. I have an Olympus, which I find really easy to use. The Canons are fairly intuitive – I can find my way around without needing a manual – and the Pentaxs and Sonys are alright too. But the Nikons I find hard to use.
    Plus, the D3 (and D3x) may be sweet, but it’s a lot to carry around if you want to wonder around and take a few shots. The D700 and 5D Mark II are quite a bit lighter, with the similar, or perhaps better, picture quality. In fact, if I ever win the lottery, I will definitely be splashing out on a 5D Mark II.
    Of course, I would have to start playing the lottery in the first place for that to happen, but still, a boy can dream, can’t he?

LeicaLens
    Participant

And I can’t spell “wander” right today.
    I wander why…

orionid
    Participant

I heard that the D3 also performs fellatio while operating it in full manual mode.

millera9
    Participant

I heard that the D3 also performs fellatio while operating it in full manual mode.

*runs to local camera store*

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘nikon D3’ is closed to new replies.