"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    dgough
    Participant

Sorry Curious. I saw those posts about, “I motion…” and , “Seconded…” so I sent the Farkamera to Colorado.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

How about Powerplantgirl sending it to Curious, then on to Chakalakasp?

dgough
    Participant

Swampa wants his name on the list too

millera9
    Participant

I motion that since nobody else is showing interest, it would be fine to send it on to powerplantgirl and then to chakalakasp. Smile

Posted: Dec 17, 2006 – 08:33 PM

well if there are left over openings i’m in too. didn’t want to ask since i was so late to the game.

so what am i? chopped liver?

Based on strictly empirical data, I doubt that chopped, or even whole liver could use a keyboard. So… no. 😉

There really isn’t a master-list so whoever gets the camera next seems to be the person who is loudest and omnipresent when the current holder asks who it should be sent to. Just make sure you watch this thread and when powerplantgirl asks for an address, answer post-haste!

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Or bribe me. I like chocolate and wine.
    I also accept cash.

swampa
    Participant

I offer $8 and a candy bar!! 😛

Curious
    Participant

Sorry Curious. I saw those posts about, “I motion…” and , “Seconded…” so I sent the Farkamera to Colorado.

no problem dgough. millera9 is right, i should have hollered. it’s not like i’m in here at least twice a day.

besides which i’ll just take a cat picture 🙂

powerplantgirl i have a set of those huge chocolate lips left over from valentines day. no money though.

chakalakasp
    Participant

If anyone takes a cat picture, make sure lipstick is involved!

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Mmmm chocolate lips and candy bars!

Like Miller said, after I take a pic I’ll post a note on here and first one to reply gets it.
    Now I just need to figure out what to photograph…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just remember it’s a flash-free camera, and film doesn’t white balance for different light. So if you take a picture indoors, you’re going to get an orange cast to the picture (or green if you’re under fluorescents), unless of course you happen to have a tungsten or fluorescent correcting filter to hold in front of the lens. You’ll want to take your picture outdoors otherwise.

powerplantgirl
    Participant

Damn elsinore..it’s going to be difficult to get the cats to sit still outside!
    I’ll just have to tie them to the tree or something..

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, luckily it’s 800 speed film, so it should stop motion. But cats tied to a tree might make for a nicer composition 😉

monkeybort
    Participant

i vote if there any cat pictures on the farkamera they *must* be of cats tied to trees.

dgough
    Participant

With barbed wire?

zeke
    Participant

That’s right, they like duct tape even more 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.