"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hey folks,

I’ve been a lurker for a few months. I’ve really getting into digital photography as of late (I FINALLY got a tripod for Christmas so I’m taking more pics now). I’m starting to flex my creative muscle, so I’m not that good yet. But I would love to get in on the Farkamera project! 🙂

Welcome to the show, Stu. What kind of equipment are you sporting?

monkeybort
    Participant

Hey folks,

I’ve been a lurker for a few months. I’ve really getting into digital photography as of late (I FINALLY got a tripod for Christmas so I’m taking more pics now). I’m starting to flex my creative muscle, so I’m not that good yet. But I would love to get in on the Farkamera project! 🙂

hey Stu, welcome!

Stu_Padasso
    Participant

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcomes! 😮

Welcome to the show, Stu. What kind of equipment are you sporting?

I’m using a Canon PowerShot A95, which you can read about http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/a95.html here if you would like. Around 5 megapixels. It takes nice “point and shoot” images, and has quite a few settings, which I am just starting to explore (shutter speed, exposure, iso, etc.)

veruca
    Participant

Hey folks,

Good to have you here 😀

logomancer
    Participant

Count me in!

neonstz
    Participant

If overseas shipping is fine I’m in!

Airmonos
    Participant

This is such a cool idea. I am in. Minnesota.

idle_hands
    Participant

right on! looks like we’re up to 15 on a 27 exposure camera. just about ready to start getting organised then :o)

Anonymous
    Participant

I’m usually a lurker and a Fark-liter, but I think the idea is wonderful. I assume that postage will be paid by the one holding the camera.

Anyway, If ya’ll ain’t TOO prejudiced, I’ll gladly add an Ocean View to the list.

Ya can see some of my stuff on Flickr under “MikeyWorld”. Not comprehensive, but I’m just starting.

turbothy
    Participant

Lurker, new member 🙂

Since it seems like the Farkamera is already going to Norway, I figure it wouldn’t be too much of a burden for neonstz to ship it to me in Copenhagen, Denmark afterwards 😉

I’m cool with sending it back Stateside.

idle_hands
    Participant

I’m usually a lurker and a Fark-liter, but I think the idea is wonderful. I assume that postage will be paid by the one holding the camera.

Anyway, If ya’ll ain’t TOO prejudiced, I’ll gladly add an Ocean View to the list.

Ya can see some of my stuff on Flickr under “MikeyWorld”. Not comprehensive, but I’m just starting.

hi mikey, welcome aboard. love the jetty waves!

i’m hoping people will add themselves to the map so we can plan the most efficient (postal wise) route

yup whoever has the farkamera pays to mail it on to the next farktographer

turbothy
    Participant

i’m hoping people will add themselves to the map so we can plan the most efficient (postal wise) route

Done. We just need some more Yerpians 🙂

Anonymous
    Participant

This sounds awesome. Should we make it theme based or anything like that? While random photos does sound interesting, if we theme it up we could get some hillarious pics.

Please let me know when you need my address (if you want to include me)

Anonymous
    Participant

I think this is a great idea and I’d love to participate if it gets off the ground, and if you’ll have me.

Anonymous
    Participant

I should have disclaimed, as others have before, that I’ve been a lurker (and remain a liter) for quite a while and have only recently been really getting into digital photography, but I’d like to think that my early and future submissions have been/will be worthy of your attention. I’ve seen some amazing stuff through Farktography that has really inspired my own fledgling work.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.