"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

Send the camera my way. I’d be happy to shoot a frame and ship it off to the next Farker on the list.

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi ya’ll

I’m checking back into this project. I’d like to state the oblivious and recommend, since you’re getting a very good response for this, that Veruca be the Pacific Northwest rep. on this. I said stating the oblivious ’cause I ain’t done nothing to help and Veruca has always been in it. So I bow to the TFers. I’m still lookin’ forward to seein’ the results. I know, by the talent shown in Farktography any Photoshops, that it’s gonna be great!

veruca
    Participant

Hi ya’ll

I’m checking back into this project. I’d like to state the oblivious and recommend, since you’re getting a very good response for this, that Veruca be the Pacific Northwest rep. on this. I said stating the oblivious ’cause I ain’t done nothing to help and Veruca has always been in it. So I bow to the TFers. I’m still lookin’ forward to seein’ the results. I know, by the talent shown in Farktography any Photoshops, that it’s gonna be great!

Who are you, masked guest? Had you signed up to participate before? We still have shots left on the camera 🙂

idle_hands
    Participant

hi folks,

i’d like to get going on the pass the farkamera project pretty soon if you all are ready. i’m trying to determine closest destination from my nova scotia location. tarkhuna you’re new york i think; and logoman you’re in rhode island eh?

if those who haven’t indicated location want to add themselves to this map we can plan the route:

http://www.frappr.com/passthefarkamera

ubernerd42
    Participant

This sounds like a great idea. I’m in.

I’ll also add my vote to the idea that a theme might be exciting — something really wild and open to lots of interpretations, of course.

veruca
    Participant

Just an FYI. The farkamera is on it’s way to Ketchikan! Add yourself to the Frapper idle_hands posted if you haven’t already.

Woohoo! Now what to photograph…

Claff
    Participant

Been out of town for the last couple days and this is what you come up with.

I might be exposure #36 but I definitely want in.

KarolA
    Participant

I’ll play! How do I sign up?

veruca
    Participant

I’ll play! How do I sign up?

You can add yourself to the frappr map: http://www.frappr.com/passthefarkamera

Oh hey, I see you in there! 😀

KarolA
    Participant

Yep, I’m on the map representin’ central Maryland. I can’t wait to see how this turns out!

Marley
    Participant

Oh cool, this is finally taking off!

I’m in, if there’s room for one more. I’m a smidge north of NYC in southwestern CT, if that helps the planning.

Morningbreath
    Participant

I’m in, if there is room left.

/Connecticut
    /a themed idea would be cool.

Marley
    Participant

Morningbreath, if I remember correctly (which is iffy, at best,) I think I saw you post some Bridgeport pics. Where are you in CT?

Morningbreath
    Participant

Hey Marley, I live in New Milford. My job has going all over the state daily though. 99% of my pictures are taken either in my backyard or while working.

Marley
    Participant

Let me know when you’re in the Bridgepit area, Morningbreath, and I’ll buy you a beer.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.