"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Morningbreath
    Participant

so is the camera project up and running? I can buy the camera, and start it off. I will pass it on to marley in exchange for a beer. Marley can pass it on through contact or mail to whoever wants it next.

veruca
    Participant

so is the camera project up and running? I can buy the camera, and start it off. I will pass it on to marley in exchange for a beer. Marley can pass it on through contact or mail to whoever wants it next.

I believe GalleyWench has taken her shot and is passing it on to me. So the party has started – I’ll post again after I’ve taken my shot.

veruca
    Participant

It’s here! Haven’t taken it out yet. Where’s it going after me?
    (GW did you get my email a couple of days ago? I’m never sure when I send from the IPaq)

monkeybort
    Participant

should it come to WY or are there some calinfornians or oregonians that should get it first?

veruca
    Participant

my shot is taken and i’m ready to pass it on. mikeyworld are you still around? i see on the map you’re in Ocean Shores. otherwise i’m thinking monkeybort may be the next closest to me. at any rate it’s all boxed up and ready to go!

monkeybort
    Participant

i’ve got my shot and am ready to send it on – i see on the frappr map that there are a couple of people in cali, otherwise schnee – you’re next if neither of them respond!

schnee
    Participant

Eagerly awaiting….

monkeybort
    Participant

schnee – gmail me your address and i’ll most likely get it out tomorrow or the next day. w00t!!!

veruca
    Participant

Sorry again about the tape job there ‘bort. I got a little carried away…. 😛

monkeybort
    Participant

heh, that’s ok. nate enjoyed being able to use his pocket knife to render it helpless.

monkeybort
    Participant

schnee – it’s on its way!

schnee
    Participant

Picture taken. I’ll try to figure out who’s next and get it out soon.

millera9
    Participant

Are there any exposures still available? I know I haven’t been around too long but this is a cool project and I’d like to contribute if that’s cool… I’m in San Diego, CA btw.

schnee
    Participant

So how do I figure out who gets it next? On the Frappr Map, I see bradley in Austin. Bradley, are you there? Or I could get it to ubernerd42 in Macon or to Ray in Chattanooga. First one of those who respond gets it?

monkeybort
    Participant

or maybe send it back west to millera9?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.