"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

or maybe send it back west to millera9?

That would work well. millera9, send me your mailing address and I’ll get it out to you on Monday. (email in profile)

millera9
    Participant

Uhh…your e-mail didn’t display in your profile. I found it on your website though, so my address has been sent off. Thanks for the inclusion guys, much appreciated 🙂

schnee
    Participant

Uhh…your e-mail didn’t display in your profile. I found it on your website though, so my address has been sent off. Thanks for the inclusion guys, much appreciated 🙂

whoops, sorry.

schnee
    Participant

It is on the way San Deeee-Aaay-Go. millera9, knock yourself out (I, uh, simplified the tape-job)

monkeybort
    Participant

It is on the way San Deeee-Aaay-Go. millera9, knock yourself out (I, uh, simplified the tape-job)

maaaaaaaaan – i was just waiting to see how thick that box was by the time it got all the way around!

😛

schnee
    Participant

yeah, I thought about maintaining the plastic coating for just that reason, but decided against it. I almost replaced the box but would up just taking off the top couple of layers of the addresses. The plastic around the corners and the sides is intact. Maybe the box will become more and more dachshund-shaped over the next 20 mailings or so.

monkeybort
    Participant

*snert*

dachshund.

hahahahaha…..weiner dogs are funny.

millera9
    Participant

Awesome! I’ll be sending it out next Monday at the latest (by Friday if it shows up quickly). Who wants it next? Is there anyone still around on the west coast or should it head back east now?

Added myself to the map for posterity as well. Heh.

mkrieger
    Participant

I would love to get in on this… I am near Portland, Oregon.
    kriegerm.googlepages.com
    email me from there

millera9
    Participant

Camera arrived yesterday. I’m going to take my pic this weekend and send it out on Monday. Any objections if it goes to mkrieger up in Oregon? I know there was someone in Ontario, CA who was here a while ago and I know there are some people one the East Coast who have been waiting patiently for a while now? Anyone, anybody? Bueller?

monkeybort
    Participant

ya, i say send it up to oregon and if no one else on the western edge speaks up it can go to the midwest – looks like there are three or so people in the IL area.

millera9
    Participant

My shot is taken and the camera remains intact! I’m not sure I can say the same for myself. My little Farkamera adventure underscored the fact that I really need to get back into the habit of going to the gym on a regular basis. I guess hiking around at 5000 feet will do that to a lowlander like me…

Anyway I thought y’all might enjoy an update. It will be on its way out to mkrieger on Monday. Onward!

-Miller

monkeybort
    Participant

ooooo that’s a fun idea – take a pic of yourself w/ the camera and post it for us! what does anyone think? too cheesy? super awesome?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

That sounds double plus good! Depending on the number of exposures left when it reaches the midwest, I guess I could jump in too.

millera9 are you taking a piss there? lol

veruca
    Participant

on the way back to Ms. Wench may I request a short stop here in WA so I may do a quick self portrait with it? i promise not to bogart nor go on tape frenzy part deux!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.