"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    monkeybort
    Participant

me too me too! altho’ if i’m getting it processed, it’ll end up here anyway…..

…uh….nevermind……

😛

millera9
    Participant

That sounds double plus good! Depending on the number of exposures left when it reaches the midwest, I guess I could jump in too.

millera9 are you taking a piss there? lol

LOL, no no hands in pockets, trying to look…uhh…cool….or introspective…..or something. Upon further inspection, it does look a LOT like I’m pissing on the guard rail doesn’t it…

And yes bort it is cheesy, but I don’t care, I was having way too much fun.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It was a toss up for me whether it was cool introspection or sweet pissing relief 😉

ps
    has anyone messaged mkrieger to make sure s/he is still in on this?

millera9
    Participant

Yup, he sent me an e-mail with his address yesterday, so he’s still in.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

rock on

millera9
    Participant

The Farkamera has been sent to mkrieger in Oregon. Let us know when it arrives mkrieger!

mkrieger
    Participant

Just wanted to let you all know that I received the camera today I will get my pic taken and send it on ASAP. Let me know where to send it next. Thanks again for letting me get involved in this.

PS. I just wanted to say, I have seen many of your photos in the Autumn contest and they are all looking great. Another good week!

monkeybort
    Participant

looks like either airmonos in minnesota or snug tightin illinois. staplermofo and captain jim are also both right around there if we don’t hear from one of the other two in a timely fashion.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m a few hours south of Captain Jim, so if it heads this way and there are enough exposures left, I’d love to get in on it 🙂

monkeybort
    Participant

definitely! i’m just going off of people who have signed up on the frappr map – throw your location up there and that way i won’t forget!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

d’oh! Forgot to do that. I’m on there now, though I just listed the nearest metro area to me.

Snug Tight
    Participant

I’m ready for a turn. Let me know what to do. Thanks

maxnmike
    Participant

Hello everyone, I just have a question. Is this going to be a one shot deal? Or will there be more of these events? If there will be more I would like to get in on one of the future Pass the Farkamera shoots.

monkeybort
    Participant

snug tight – just send mkrieger an email with your address/mailing info and he should get it sent out to you when he’s done! post here when you’re done with it and we’ll figure out where it should go next.

monkeybort
    Participant

maxnmike – sign up on the frappr map (link above) – i think we still have some shots unspoken for on this one! where in the country are you?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.