"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    maxnmike
    Participant

monkeybort – I am on the map. 😀 I live in the land of wind and rain, Oregon. It just seemed that there were a few people in the Midwest and East that have been waiting patiently for their turn. Not to mention the two people from Europe. Besides, they weather is really bad out here right now, lots of wind and rain.

I would like to be in on the next one, if there is a next one.

maxnmike
    Participant

I think there should be quite a few shots left, but if there isn’t, and there is enough interest, I’d be happy to start a second one. 🙂

OK, if there are still some shots left after everyone else has had their turn. I’d be happy to have a try.

mkrieger
    Participant

My Pic. has been taken here in Forest Grove Oregon. Who gets it next…

http://kriegerm.googlepages.com

monkeybort
    Participant

mkrieger – looks like it should be going to snug tight if maxnmike is sure he wants to wait until the end.

Snug Tight
    Participant

snug tight – just send mkrieger an email with your address/mailing info and he should get it sent out to you when he’s done! post here when you’re done with it and we’ll figure out where it should go next.

Thanks. Email sent.

mkrieger
    Participant

The check is in the mail…

Mailed the Farkamera out this morning by Priority mail. The Farkamera is heading to Snug Tight in Illinois.

Snug Tight
    Participant

The Farkamera has arrived safe and sound here in the cold, rainy, windy, and dreary midwest. I should be able to get out this weekend, and will will let everyone know when I am ready to send it on.

Snug Tight
    Participant

I have taken the shot and am ready to send the Farkamera to its next destination. Who gets it next?

CaptainJim
    Participant

airmonos in minnesota or staplermofo after that I think it’s me then Elsinore. I can’t wait till it gets here. This is going to be a year long project.

staplermofo
    Participant

I’m opting out so it can get to more diverse locations.

Kinda makes you wonder if Kodak would like to hear about it.

monkeybort
    Participant

opting out? that is nonsense. pretty sure you’re the only one in chicago, correct?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

no doubt..what the hell good would a FARKamera be without it making a round to staplermofo??

/boggles

staplermofo
    Participant

Yowsers, nevermind then.

Snug Tight
    Participant

So, I guess it is either airmonos in minnesota or staplermofo.
    Gmail me (chuckbrr) an address and I will send it out ASAP.

Snug Tight
    Participant

CaptainJim

This is going to be a year long project.

At the rate we are going, It is going to be about a 2 year project.

I havent received an address yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.