"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Morningbreath
    Participant

I’ll send it your way, Claff, just email me the particulars of where to send it too.

monkeybort
    Participant

what’s the progress on the farkamera? morningbreath – did you ever get claff’s info?

Morningbreath
    Participant

its going tomorrow, monkeybort. My dad had an accident, so I have been off helping my mom out with him, and forgot I had it. I already packeged it up last week, I just forgot to send it

monkeybort
    Participant

oh so sorry about your dad MB!!! i hope everything is ok!!

millera9
    Participant

oh so sorry about your dad MB!!! i hope everything is ok!!

Ditto on that sentiment! Hope everything’s alright Morningbreath.

Morningbreath
    Participant

thanks, my dad broke his hip in a fall, he had to have his hip replaced. He has Parkinson’s and he has to take a lot of steroids which are sucking the calcium right out of his bones. In the past year he has fractured his spine, ribs, toe, and now hip. But he is still kicking. He came home from the hospital today, but I don’t know for how long, he is getting to be too much for my mom to handle.

Claff should have the camera. I think that by now there is more tape on that box than cardboard.

Also, I will mail a couple bucks to however develops it, that might be the easiest way to handle the processing, I don’t want the last person to be stuck with the whole tab.

Klahanie
    Participant

Yikes. I’m sorry to hear that Morningbreath. Sending an instant Karma your way.

Claff
    Participant

The Farkamera has arrived safely and soundly in Washington DC. I just got back from a five-day road trip (never again!) at midnight so I’ll need a day or two to decompress and then I’ll fire off my shot and send it on to the next participant, whomever that may be.

Claff
    Participant

I have done my dirty little work with the Farkamera and it’s bundled up and ready to be sent to the next victim. Who wants it?

Uranus
    Participant

any problems with it going transatlantic, peeps? you can send it my way, and in august i can have it dropped off in sydney…..

Klahanie
    Participant

any problems with it going transatlantic, peeps? you can send it my way, and in august i can have it dropped off in sydney…..

I think that would be super. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

How many more exposures are left on it? Seems like it should be nearing the end.

Morningbreath, how is your Dad?

Jakevol2
    Participant

oooh ooh I want to play!

Claff
    Participant

According to the log, I shot the 16th exposure of 27 so there should still be plenty of chances for everyone to get in on it.

I tremble in fear of what it will take to send this thing to the other side of the planet but if that’s what needs to be done then it’ll get done.

millera9
    Participant

Man, this camera’s gonna be 2 years old by the time we develop it! I wonder if the film will last that long…?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.