"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

if one looks at the boobies on this it’s been almost two yeas since the inception. i’m thinking that once the Europeans get done we might want to get the film developed even if there may be a shot or two left.

staplermofo
    Participant

Two years?
    Man, now I feel old. There are babies out there learning to walk and talk that never lived in a world without a farkamera.
    I agree with Curious, we should get it in while there’s still places that develop film left.

Also, (2^8)th post!

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

wow… it’s been a whole 5 minutes since I found out about the farkamera… and I can’t wait to see what’s on it!!!! What a great idea!

Uranus
    Participant

it’s on its way to the UK now….

XenPix
    Participant

EEP! I don’t know if I can handle the pressure! 😀

XenPix
    Participant

it’s on its way to the UK now….

A large white package is sitting on my ironing board. We have farkamera!!

Now I just have to work out what to take 😀

Uranus
    Participant

just not the label… 😛

Uranus
    Participant

so….has it moved on yet?

Uranus
    Participant

* bounce bounce bounce*
    *stamps tiny little foot*

Morningbreath
    Participant

so…

this was a great project all. we will have to do it again someday. maybe next time we can actually develop the photos..

XenPix
    Participant

The package is on my sideboard, unfortunately my parents have been moving house and have had to spend some time at mine, which has seriously curtailed any photography.

As I haven’t opened the package yet, how many pictures are left? Who wants to process it? Do we want to keep sending it on?

Oh, and my parents are in their new home now, so no more interruptions!

Morningbreath
    Participant

I was just busting chops, if you haven’t taken the photo yet, don’t sweat it. Its not like there is a deadline on this. I think there were 15 photos taken when I had the camera. I would think there are 6 or 7 left now. If anyone wants it next, they should pipe up.

We should at least finish off the camera, it can be sent back to me when its done, and I will develop it.

XenPix
    Participant

Ah, I thought I was in big trouble there for a minute!

😀

idle_hands
    Participant

what number is your shot XenPix? unless there’s a great flood of requests to participate, what say we (by which i mean, possibly you) have the film developed and upload the pix pretty soon. i’d kinda like to see this project completed while i still have my eyesight…

…just a wandering thought….

staplermofo
    Participant

If more people want in, we can always do this again. They still make these things.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.