PNS vs DSLR shootout….

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill PNS vs DSLR shootout….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    chupathingie
    Participant

This made me chuckle… a lot…
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfnv9pRUJrU

Not to mention make me want a new PNS cam…

ravnostic
    Participant

Want.

First time I said that about a P/S in a long time. Great marketing video.

//the boom guy was cute. Just sayin’.

orionid
    Participant

Neat. But I’ll keep my dslr.

sleeping
    Participant

DSLR guy could have picked much more competitive equipment, too – a D7000 + Sigma 50-500 wouldn’t have looked nearly so cumbersome….

sleeping
    Participant

[dupe]

chupathingie
    Participant

Neat. But I’ll keep my dslr.

Oh hell yes…but aside from the obvious optical resolution and quality advantages of a DSLR (among other things), it is a pretty nifty bit of kit for a P/S. Even if it is a little bulky for one, 24-720mm in a small package is enough to make me not too concerned with how much CA it may have.

Yugoboy
    Participant

As a control freak, the reason I have an SLR is so I can monkey with all the settings. I actually have to force myself to shoot on auto every once in a while to remember how to set that setting for sports and other higher speed activities.

That said, the Fuji’s a nice little tool. If my dad ever needs a new camera (I think he’s shooting with a nicer Kodak, but I’m not sure) I’ll show him this video. I certainly wouldn’t turn down a gift of one, either…

Curious
    Participant

beats the hell out of my minolta 7i. and about what i paid for the minolta 8 years ago.

andyofne
    Participant

I’m in the market for a new Point & shoot camera but I want one that is smaller and more compact than the Fuji though I have looked at it as an option. I want one with full 1080p HD video.

Curious
    Participant

I want one with full 1080p HD video.

why? seriously i don’t get the whole multifunction thing.

that may be why i have both a printer and a scanner. well that and they both are far superior to the all in one type.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘PNS vs DSLR shootout….’ is closed to new replies.