Quantitative analysis of grayness

Forums Forums Get Technical Software Quantitative analysis of grayness

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    zincprincess
    Participant

I love the geekiness of this community. 🙂

Really, I do.

Ditto. I’m learning a ton just by lurking the forums.

orionid
    Participant

I love the geekiness of this community. 🙂

Really, I do.

I resemble that remark!

mopsy
    Participant

Wow! You guys amaze me. I have trouble just getting the “manual” settings right on my camera. U-Man is constantly shaking his head or giving me that “I don’t believe you don’t get it” look. I like the creative side of photography verses the technical. What I’m finding out is, I have to learn the technical to get better creative photos. I read what all of you “techs” write about in hopes that I absorb some of it. I am better than when I first started, but only marginally. So keep writing guys!

U-Man
    Participant

U-Man is constantly shaking his head or giving me that “I don’t believe you don’t get it” look.

… What I’m finding out is, I have to learn the technical to get better creative photos.

I try not to. Really I do. It just happens sometimes. OK…a lot of the times. Maybe most of the times. Hmmm, seems I need to work on that. 🙂 Love you, Mops.

The other thing is party true and partly not true. With good light and composition (and subject) a crappy Kodak Disc camera can make a pleasing photo. But, I agree, having the ‘stuff’ and knowing how to use it opens up lots of options to make an OK photo turn out better.

olavf
    Participant

Plus if the photos don’t come out, the discs make pretty fun indoor frisbees.

Can’t really do that with a CF card.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Quantitative analysis of grayness’ is closed to new replies.