Road Trip

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

So, I’m moving to Connecticut at the end of the month and I will be driving across the country starting on April 30th. I’ll be taking I-90 through Washington to Wyoming and then taking I-80 through Nebraska to Chicago, staying there a couple days before continuing through the turnpikes to New York and then Connecticut.

If anyone lives on that route and wants to share a meal or something send me a note 🙂

P.S. orionid’s going with me

bucky_bacon
    Participant

I live 3 minutes off of I-80 in NW Ohio and would looooove to make that happen! Definitely contact me if interested and we can coordinate schedules when the time comes.

SilverStag
    Participant

Give me a hollar and I’ll see if I can’t make it up tp somewhere along the route when you know your schedule better. I can make it up either I-65 or I-69 to a convenient spot.

olavf
    Participant

We live about a mile off I-80!

staplermofo
    Participant

I live in Chicago!

Kestrana
    Participant

I live 3 minutes off of I-80 in NW Ohio and would looooove to make that happen! Definitely contact me if interested and we can coordinate schedules when the time comes.

Awesome, Ohio’s probably in the May 6th-7th date range.

Give me a hollar and I’ll see if I can’t make it up tp somewhere along the route when you know your schedule better. I can make it up either I-65 or I-69 to a convenient spot.

Yes! Same as bucky, we will know more a few days beforehand.

We live about a mile off I-80!

Yes but you live in California, which is not one of the states on our route 🙁

I live in Chicago!

We were hoping you might join us when we were downtown, probably May 4th.

Kestrana
    Participant

For those of you playing along at home, orionid and I are now in Iowa and will be heading to Chicago for the next few days.

Its been an adveture with lots of cool pictures, no urge to kill one another yet, and one $400 ticket! Woohoo!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Its been an adveture with lots of cool pictures,

Yeah, but Fark still has that pesky SFW requirement on pictures posted… 😉

olavf
    Participant

Isn’t that what the blur is for?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

True that, olavf 😉

Kestrana
    Participant

Its been an adveture with lots of cool pictures,

Yeah, but Fark still has that pesky SFW requirement on pictures posted… 😉

That’s what links to original is for…but I don’t want to make the rest of you jealous anyway

Kestrana
    Participant

So we survived and are back with internet and all. Sorry for the folks we missed, but we did manage to hang out with Staplermofoorionid has the evidence.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Did he give you a parting gift stapler?

Kestrana
    Participant

No! We were planning on buying a disposable camera that he could have mugged from us but we ran out of time before the museum we were at kicked us out.

We did discover he’s one of “you people” (canon folks) as are our next door neighbors. *shudder*

lokisbong
    Participant

Hey now … whats wrong with my Canon? I kinda like it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Road Trip’ is closed to new replies.