Road Trip

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

I’m off to Nogales, AZ. Any Farktographers out that way?

niagh
    Participant

I’m in Tucson. Consider taking the time to wander to one of the nearby mountains. I got some pretty pictures at Kitt Peak without even trying when I was there for an observing run a couple years ago.

SilverStag
    Participant

Ack, well I was in Tucson the night of Dec 21-22, I’m home now. I’ll look ya up if I get back out that way.

niagh
    Participant

Yeah, I realized after posting that I was two weeks and a bit late on the reply. I wasn’t in Tucson for those dates anyway, I was home for Christmas (also the reason for the two week reply lateness).

SilverStag
    Participant

I’m heading for Salt Lake City this week. Anyone along I-80? My cell # is in my profile, and I welcome calls while on the road.

olavf
    Participant

We’re on I-80, but about 500 miles past your destination.

If you want a good beer, try the Polygamy Porter. the brewpub is in Park City, but they serve it in SLC proper too.

The motto is “Why have just one”, or alternately, “Take some home to the wives”. Good stuff.

SilverStag
    Participant

We’re on I-80, but about 500 miles past your destination.

If you want a good beer, try the Polygamy Porter. the brewpub is in Park City, but they serve it in SLC proper too.

The motto is “Why have just one”, or alternately, “Take some home to the wives”. Good stuff.

Funny 🙂

Unfortunately, I don’t drink beer :/

SilverStag
    Participant

I’m in Chicago right now, FWIW.

staplermofo
    Participant

I’m in Chicago right now, FWIW.

Psh, that’s nothing, I’ve been in Chicago for years.

Enjoy our ridiculous, newly privatized parking meters and large metal bean.

Chicago, the only city in the world where hobos regularly piss on a Picasso but a giant bean has 24 hour security.

SilverStag
    Participant

I’ve moved on. In Iowa now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Road Trip’ is closed to new replies.