Save the Date

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

So, as we mentioned earlier, since we met here, we’d like to invite the regulars to our wedding. For the combination of planning purposes as well as making sure random internet psychos don’t show up unannounced, we’re going to mail out invitations separately.

This “Save the Date” is open to any farktographer. If you’d like an invitation, PM one of us with your mailing address and we’ll make sure you get one.

Kestrana
    Participant

In case anyone was wondering, the two pictures are the 2 versions of our postcard Save the Dates that are being mailed out. And yes, I took both of them 😛

ravnostic
    Participant

Well I know I won’t be able to attend, but perhaps an address to send a card to would be appropriate?

Kestrana
    Participant

If you want our address, we’ll post that when the day comes around as we might not live where we’re living currently in May 2011.

chupathingie
    Participant

Awwww…. Congrats, you two. Be happy, and may you have no shortage of volunteers to photograph the festivities! 🙂

lokisbong
    Participant

So are odds good this will be an east coast wedding? If you do a Las Vegas wedding I can get there rather easy but if its going to be on the east side of things I am not nearly as sure. It would be great to get to meet a bunch of you Farktographers so if Its going to be where I can get to it on the cheap I will say yes. But being currently unemployed I am not sure I will have the funds for a trip much further than Vegas. Congrats either way.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yes wedding will be in Virginia!

olavf
    Participant

Yes wedding will be in Virginia!

There’s a DOZ joke in there, but I’m not gonna make it 😉

/again, congrats, and don’t say I didn’t tell you so 😉

We’re going to try and make it, but it’s going to depend heavily on finances and whatnot. We’re already committed to go to Vegas in April. An East Coast trip may break the bank, even if we eat rAmen for six months 😥

Kestrana
    Participant

Awesome! keep us in the loop

idle_hands
    Participant

Congratulations and best wishes you guys. Just rec’d your email aboot the buke and noted how you two met on farktography and are now getting married! Well, as we used to say: Woot! I would *love* to be there but the home my kids have stashed me in only lets me out on weekends and this fancy high tech walker would never make it through airport security jkjkijk. I will however be there in spirit my dears. I’ll be the one over there in the funny big wide brimmed hat, weeping big fat tears (at weddings are you kidding? well i guess!) & whose camera keeps flashing at just the wrong times.

Also: May all your troubles be wee ones.

Kestrana
    Participant

The official invitations are going out this month so if you are interested in getting the information please PM me or email me at cjmontague (at) gmail (dot) com, or message me on Facebook. I already have you down, linguine and kat/olav.

Kestrana
    Participant

Awwww…. Congrats, you two. Be happy, and may you have no shortage of volunteers to photograph the festivities! 🙂

Despite the best interests of all involved, we actually do have a shortage of photographers…

so whomever said “I wouldn’t want that contract because they would tear my photography apart” well you are totally correct because that’s what we have been doing all morning…

“She doesn’t bounce her flash at all – look at those harsh shadows”
    “Whoa photoshop much? She relies entirely on post-processing rather than getting a good photo”
    “Ouch…I woulda cropped *hand gesture* like this”
    “He’s not even looking at the camera in any of these. Coach a little!”
    “This one I don’t even care about their equipment’s stats because they actually know how to use whatever they’re using.”
    “Oh hey I went to high school with that guy”

Kestrana
    Participant

And our address for the card interested is

The Buckwalters
    10 King Arthur Dr. #162
    Niantic, CT 06357

Please note we won’t be at that address after June 30th so no belated snail mail well wishes please 🙂

Kestrana
    Participant

Also our wedding photographer is Jud McCrehin

http://www.mccrehin.com

ravnostic
    Participant

Beautiful gallery–very nice choice!!

Ken we haz pikchurs whenz day awives?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Save the Date’ is closed to new replies.