Seventy Five Faces

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

Some of you know about this, others don’t so here it is: I just completed my first Fine Art Photography book (as opposed to my annual portfolio book for friends and family) Called Seventy Five Faces.

http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/3625083

The book is a mix of street photography and still life based on a theme of finding similarity in the faces of the people I’ve seen and photographed over the past four years. You can look over the entire book online for free.

The “book” book is a large portrait hardback printed on Luster paper and would look mahvelous on anyone’s coffee table!
    😀 It is also quite expensive for a book, so I don’t expect a lot of people to buy it. There is, however, an ebook form in Apple’s ebook format for Itunes. (PC and Android people are Farked, blurb needs to fix that!) you may download for free. If you guys could link/Like it on any social media you see fit that would be awesome!

ravnostic
    Participant

More than awesome. I’d be proud to have taken any one of those photos. The juxtapositions are excellent. And…somewhere in my archives, I know just the face to place against yours. I’d post it, or link to it, but the location escapes me. Nice work, seriously.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Wow…

Really great stuff… really.

Now I have something for my Christmas list when my ma asks next month…

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Just browsed through the book, some amazing stuff in there ( some of it already familiar–hey I remember that one…)!

Faves include boobs vs moobs, the kid giving the double bird, and of course the cover.

ennuipoet
    Participant

[quote=”Zero_Exponent”
    Faves include boobs vs moobs, the kid giving the double bird, and of course the cover.[/quote]

The Boobs vs Moobs is a favorite of mine, the juxtaposition of those two people are awesome 😀

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Amazing accomplishment! From pondering whether or not to sell your camera to finishing a beautiful book. That’s quite a journey, so congrats are definitely in order!

I especially the pages with one color and one B&W photo. You picked photos where that distinction really adds another layer to the comparisons.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Seventy Five Faces’ is closed to new replies.