SilverStag

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just FYI for those who didn’t catch it on FB or aren’t on FB: SilverStag’s case of shingles has gone from worse to “uh, we need to hospitalize you 10 minutes ago”. So he’s pretty out of commission right now. If anyone would like his phone number to call or text him, let me know. He couldn’t even get any photos ready for this week, and unfortunately, I haven’t had time to go through is stuff and pick anything out 🙁

ravnostic
    Participant

Staph? I had shingles at age 15 that went into staph, put me up in the hospital for a week. Extend to him my well-wishes!!

Plamadude30k
    Participant

Oh no! I don’t have any of his contact info, but if you could extend my well wishes too, that will be most appreciated. I’m really going to miss his entries-I hope he’s back in it soon!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Staph? I had shingles at age 15 that went into staph, put me up in the hospital for a week. Extend to him my well-wishes!!

Hm dunno, but at one point he was having hallucinations, and he can’t lift anything heavier than his iPhone. I told him between his spider bite from hell and shingles from hell, he certainly doesn’t half-ass his medical stuff.

Uranus
    Participant

Ow! Painful!! Wish him a speedy recovery!

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Hm dunno, but at one point he was having hallucinations, and he can’t lift anything heavier than his iPhone. I told him between his spider bite from hell and shingles from hell, he certainly doesn’t half-ass his medical stuff.

That’s awful! I hope he’s done with “from hell” health issues and whatever bad karma he built up from a past life is finally worked out.

chupathingie
    Participant

Pass on my well-wishes as well… hope to see him back soon!

Farktographer
    Participant

Hope he gets well soon…

lokisbong
    Participant

Get better real soon SilverStag. We are all hoping for a fast recovery.

Kestrana
    Participant

I talked to him just now, poor guy. He appreciates everyone’s concern and well wishes.

olavf
    Participant

Aw, crud. Pass my wishes for a speedy recovery along too, please.

clouddancer
    Participant

So sorry to hear, SilverStag. Wishing for a speedy recovery as well from here.

Curious
    Participant

my best wishes too. having been in the hospital recently i know how crappy it can be. even if needed it’s still crappy.

lokisbong
    Participant

my best wishes too. having been in the hospital recently i know how crappy it can be. even if needed it’s still crappy.

Yeah Only two places I don’t ever want to stay again. The hospital and jail. You are not allowed to have any real fun and the food almost always sucks.

orionid
    Participant

I’ll take jail food over submarine food any day. The worst part of jail was a lack of pockets and being bored. “Becoming accepted” involved teaching a dude with no teeth in the left side of his mouth who went by the name “Muskrat” how to pick a combination lock.

Of course, that was Rockbridge County, VA.

/Speeding in case you’re wondering.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘SilverStag’ is closed to new replies.