Since we’re in a pub, it’s a good spot to look for a sponsor

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Since we’re in a pub, it’s a good spot to look for a sponsor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Farktographer
    Participant

Sooooo…I’m thinking about finally breaking down and getting totalfark. Probably wouldn’t use it too much except for the farktography contests, but posting at 11 at night makes a lot more sense in Manchester than waking up in the wee hours of the morning to do it. I’m going to try to milk out an extra month though – isn’t there a thing where, if someone sponsors me, I get that month free, and then if I buy a subscription, they get their sponsorship back?

If anyone wants to throw one of those my way, just reply. I don’t want multiple people to accidentally send extra sponsorships and not get theirs back.

Farktographer
    Participant

Also, what time (EST) are the TFers able to post, so I can figure it out for UK time?

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Contests open to TF at 8PM Eastern and to non-TF at midnight Eastern.

fluffybunny
    Participant

Sooooo…I’m thinking about finally breaking down and getting totalfark. Probably wouldn’t use it too much except for the farktography contests, but posting at 11 at night makes a lot more sense in Manchester than waking up in the wee hours of the morning to do it. I’m going to try to milk out an extra month though – isn’t there a thing where, if someone sponsors me, I get that month free, and then if I buy a subscription, they get their sponsorship back?
    Also, what time (EST) are the TFers able to post, so I can figure it out for UK time?

I have not gifted mine out yet, you’re welcome to it if you like. Not sure how it works.

Farktographer
    Participant

I’m not sure, either. I’m guessing you’d have gotten some sort of e-mail with instructions? I’d have no idea… I just remember a discussion about it previously.

sleeping
    Participant

http://www.fark.com/totalfarksignup (you might need to be logged in for the option to show up)

fluffybunny
    Participant

I’m not sure, either. I’m guessing you’d have gotten some sort of e-mail with instructions? I’d have no idea… I just remember a discussion about it previously.

I think I sent you a TF month. Let me know if it worked.

I have two others if anyone’s interested.

Farktographer
    Participant

Got it. Thanks, fluffy! I’ll sign up for TF when time runs out so you get it back. 🙂

Yugoboy
    Participant

I’m always interested, but being on the east coast it’s not too much of an issue (usually) to stay up ’til midnight to post.

Until I start doing PSes again I won’t be paying for a sponsorship, so you probably won’t get the gift back.

Just thought I’d lay it all out there. If others are more worthy (other Europeans like Farktographer for instance) I won’t be too upset to be passed over. Being able to go to bed before midnight by choice is nice, however.

fluffybunny
    Participant

I’m always interested, but being on the east coast it’s not too much of an issue (usually) to stay up ’til midnight to post.

Until I start doing PSes again I won’t be paying for a sponsorship, so you probably won’t get the gift back.

Just thought I’d lay it all out there. If others are more worthy (other Europeans like Farktographer for instance) I won’t be too upset to be passed over. Being able to go to bed before midnight by choice is nice, however.

Ok, I’ll wait and see who bites.

Farktographer
    Participant

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey now. I’m not a European. I’m just temporarily located in the UK 😛

bender16v
    Participant

I got you Yugoboy. I also have 2 more if anybody wants one. I don’t see myself using them since I just browse the main page, do this, and once in a great while enter a PS contest. I’m not sure what else to do with them.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Thanx mucho iwanttoeatyourchildren!

Already took advantage of it!

lokisbong
    Participant

Well I would use the hell out of TotalFark. The discussion page always keeps me laughing/scratching my head but I certainly don’t need it. The contest goes live here at 9 pm so it’s no big deal to wait. Not sure when I could resiprocate though until I find a job.

lokisbong
    Participant

Thank you. I will promiss not to use my new powers for too much evil.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Since we’re in a pub, it’s a good spot to look for a sponsor’ is closed to new replies.