So… how many techniques

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill So… how many techniques

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    chupathingie
    Participant

…can you pull off in a stunning fashion in four and a half minutes?

I’m thinking the bases are covered with this one.

ravnostic
    Participant

I think I just came.

Farktographer
    Participant

100% CGI. I’ve learned to be cynical, and that was just TOO freaking amazing!

lokisbong
    Participant

Damn! that was purty. I especially like the bats eating the cactus nectar. One was carrying a baby bat!

fluffybunny
    Participant

I have seen some pretty fascinating stuff on TED. I don’t frequent there but I always wind up dropping by based on someone’s link. Excellent find.

chupathingie
    Participant

Damn! that was purty. I especially like the bats eating the cactus nectar. One was carrying a baby bat!

Yeah, I agree… and I had to go back to catch the “baby on board” shot… I blew right by it the first time around!

kashari
    Participant

How about the barrel rolls the hummingbird does when the bee comes around? This is a farking awesome video, thanks!

chupathingie
    Participant

How about the barrel rolls the hummingbird does when the bee comes around? This is a farking awesome video, thanks!

I caught that on the first pass. That’s the definition of agility, right there. Watch the stability of that bird’s head while the body spins and the wings compensate. Amazing.

Farktographer
    Participant

I caught that on the first pass. That’s the definition of agility, right there. Watch the stability of that bird’s head while the body spins and the wings compensate. Amazing.

It’s not THAT impressive. When I see bees, I react the same way. Only I’m usually screaming a high-pitched “GET IT OFF OF ME!” and it’s more of a rolling on the ground than “barrel-roll,” but still.

chupathingie
    Participant

I think I woke up Trish…and started a coughing fit… damn that’s funny! 😆

lokisbong
    Participant

ROFLMAO! 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘So… how many techniques’ is closed to new replies.