something interesting…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill something interesting…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chupathingie
    Participant

…happened over at Gizmodo recently. Since I’ve heard mention of related things here before, I figured some of y’all might get a kick out of this…

linky…

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Interesting that he’s only banned from commenting, leaving him still free to write articles, I’d imagine. Yeah, that’s a tough stance to take, alright, Gizmodo.

caradoc
    Participant

If he was writing about the TSA again, the reference is understandable.

chupathingie
    Participant

Could be the beginning of the end, ya never know…

ennuipoet
    Participant

You know who else banned Jesus? Pontius Pilate, for trolling, calling out forum members and heckling the moderators.

Yugoboy
    Participant

You know who else banned Jesus? Pontius Pilate, for trolling, calling out forum members and heckling the moderators.

I heard it was because he was an unrepentant hippie freak with weird friends.

All that “love your neighbor” shit… sheesh!

Kestrana
    Participant

Oh awesome, he’s that asshole that we were upset about earlier…I forget what article he had written but it was embarrassingly terrible how he spoke to commentators.

orionid
    Participant

Oh, and speaking of comments, I’ve disabled them for this post because, frankly, the discussion would just devolve into Jesus hate-fest, and I couldn’t take that.

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘something interesting…’ is closed to new replies.