Starting a new gallery…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery Starting a new gallery…

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

Totally cute–great family shot. **quick! write a cookbook–submit this as the cover photo; it’s sure to get published!** Is she old enough to say she’s keeping the blue eyes yet?

My eyes were blue until I was 4. I don’t know that there’s a set changing time.

caradoc
    Participant

A few firsts this week. First tooth, first taste of apple…

caradoc
    Participant

New computer, working on new workflow. Didn’t touch her eyes at all…

Kestrana
    Participant

That’s good cuz generally people, including babies, aren’t too happy when you poke them in the eye. 😉

ravnostic
    Participant

Lolz, doesn’t look too thrilled with apples!!

orionid
    Participant

Who doesn’t like apples?

Also: Awww..

caradoc
    Participant

Eight months old today.

caradoc
    Participant

Merry Christmas, everyone!

caradoc
    Participant

ravnostic
    Participant

Think she’ll keep the blue (at what age do you know–I know some kids are born blue but turn darker later)?

Because those are pretty blues.

caradoc
    Participant

I have a feeling the shade may change a bit – they’re currently a bit more pale than mine, I think. But my wife has gorgeous brown eyes… so who knows?

caradoc
    Participant

Ridiculously happy baby. A friend sent her some new toys… soft blocks that spell out her name.

zincprincess
    Participant

I have a feeling the shade may change a bit – they’re currently a bit more pale than mine, I think. But my wife has gorgeous brown eyes… so who knows?

Blue eyes are somewhat complex when it comes to DNA. I thought it was a simple dominant-recessive thing. But I read something a while back that the eye color is determined by genes in three different locations. I wish I could find the science quickly. So I’ll give you the anecdotal tale instead. My husband and his father have blue eyes. I have brown eyes and the kid has blue eyes. Her eyes were brighter when she was an infant than they are now but she’s five so I think the color is fixed now.

caradoc
    Participant

Yes. Her maternal grandmother has hazel eyes, her mother has absolutely gorgeous brown eyes, and I’ve got blue eyes. Both of my parents have blue eyes, and both of my siblings have blue eyes. I’m not sure about her maternal grandfather.

caradoc
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 180 total)
  • The topic ‘Starting a new gallery…’ is closed to new replies.