The Darlot Project–test shots

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat The Gallery The Darlot Project–test shots

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

The third one (with the tree sticking out of the tree of sheep) has a really cool feel to it, especially.

It’s my favorite. Color wasn’t really adjusted much, either; they were kicking up a whole mess of dust that really gave an orange cast to the shots. I can take that out–but I likes it.

orionid
    Participant

I’m going to have to mirror what olavf said. Awesome stuff. The early morning dramatic lighting really helped, too.

ravnostic
    Participant

Yeah, I loved the lighting. Not so much the dust. Here are two more:

Farktographer
    Participant

So, um…I’m trying to post a gallery on here, and it’s not letting me put up pictures. Are there any tricks to this? I’m pasting in the HTML code from flickr i would use for the farktography contests…when I tried putting it in via img src, that didn’t work either. I feel like I’m missing the blatantly obvious.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Here are two more:

I really like the first one of the second batch. It almost looks like the sheep are glowing.

Farktographer, you’ve gotta use BBcode to post pictures on the forum. You can read a bit about it here: http://www.farktography.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=faq&mode=bbcode

To insert an image into a post, use this syntax:

[img]http://www.myimagelink.com[/img]

Except of course replace the link with your flickr URL.

olavf
    Participant

That’s generally the rule. I’ve been having trouble getting links from my gallery2 install to post cleanly lately, and I’m not sure why though.

Farktographer
    Participant

CauseISaidSo – Thanks for the tips – I knew that thread had to be around somewhere but for some reason I couldn’t find it.

Rav – I like the two new shots, particularly the first one. That one is amazing!

Kestrana
    Participant

You can use the BBCode option in Flickr from the same place as the html option but with our forum you generally also want to post at 500 size or smaller because there is a nebulous pixel and KB threshold.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘The Darlot Project–test shots’ is closed to new replies.