Twitter users?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

Any Farktographers use Twitter? I post my comings and goings there semi-regularly, wondered if anyone else did.

I’m pjern on there, as well as most everywhere else.

ravnostic
    Participant

Since I only have a ghetto-phone that isn’t interwebzed, I never got into the twitter thing. I think I technically have an account, but I’ve never used it. I can’t compress my thoughts to 144 characters. I’m too wordy.

Yugoboy
    Participant

I can’t imagine anyone thinking anything I do is interesting enough to read Tweets about. Of course, think that’s true of most of us, and even most of the celebs who are on there as well.

Honestly, except for the President and some of his cabinet (not all), a few governors, and the occasional athlete involved in individual sports (boxing, tennis, golf, etc) I can’t think of anyone who’s life is interesting enough to listen to that regularly and tediously. When I read some of the Tweets that have made news, it is abundantly clear that a number of the people on Twitter have poor judgement and should have stopped posting long ago.
    No offense, SilverStag, it’s only my opinion.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I Twitter only to drive a little traffic to my website @freeversephoto

orionid
    Participant

Twitter?

You could come back to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo until I Google all over your FaceBook.

/Sorry. Just…. Sorry….

nobigdeal
    Participant

MusicInPics if anybody wants to add.

Yoyo
    Participant

I only tweet from my computer, and I only did that for FarkCon to keep up with happenings and let people know pics were uploaded.

emiliogtz
    Participant

Not really, I’m with Yugoboy on this one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Twitter users?’ is closed to new replies.