Wedding Photography Fail!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Wedding Photography Fail!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant
    linguine
    Participant

Well shit, why didnt anyone tell me that I could get people to pay me money to take pictures of peoples backs before now.

olavf
    Participant

I need a follow-up. Did he photoshop faerie wings on them all?

orionid
    Participant

Noooooo! Youtube is blocked at work again!!!!!

EdenLiesObscured
    Participant

i’m at work and can’t follow the link, but i wonder if it’s one i’ve seen before, where it stands to reason the guy isn’t the only photographer

ennuipoet
    Participant

i’m at work and can’t follow the link, but i wonder if it’s one i’ve seen before, where it stands to reason the guy isn’t the only photographer

Probably the same, but if I were the primary and this tshirt wearing yahoo dangling an L lens around his ankles was my back up, I would drag him out of the wedding by his ear.

Kestrana
    Participant

The guy standing to his left looks like his assistant – why isn’t he holding the other camera? And jeebz I was better dressed for the wedding we photographed than the maid of honor.

zincprincess
    Participant

Hey, at least he wasn’t using a Kit Lens!

Or a pop up flash.

I’m sure the bride will be glad to have lots of pictures of the backs of all her bridesmaids. Frame-worthy, I’m sure.

linguine
    Participant

Or a pop up flash.

I had a friend who got married where the photographer was using both of those.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Or a pop up flash.

I had a friend who got married where the photographer was using both of those.

orionid, kestrana and I ran into a wedding photographer in Central Park shooting wedding shots on her Canon 18-55 Kit Lens, thus the Kit Lens reference. (NTTAWT)

The dude in this video is making every mistake a photographer can make at a wedding. I’ve only shot my sisters wedding, and I made tons of mistakes there and this was in film days. I have great reluctance to shoot wedding period but at least I know I can do better than this jackass.

Uranus
    Participant

did someone say “Kitt lens”?

lokisbong
    Participant

I shot a friends wedding using the 18-55 kit lens but I did it for free and gave them a photo album of the best shots. I did not use any flash because all I had was the popup flash and had already learned it is not real good for any situation I have wanted flash for. I did most of the pictures from the front though unlike this dude.

Curious
    Participant

the flash/no flash thing really depends on ambient lighting. some weddings are better at no flash and some aren’t — duh. IMO no flash wins hands down it if can be done.

the over reliance on flash to force attention on the subject ruins so many wedding shots.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Wedding Photography Fail!’ is closed to new replies.