What’s in a [user]name?

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill What’s in a [user]name?

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    aspidites
    Participant

Hah! Your remarkable wildlife photos of course – competition! All in good fun though, hopefully we can learn from some of what you’ve been shooting.

Well Thanks. I have been behind a camera of some kind since the early 80’s.

I didn’t know aboot this area until Elsinore sent me here when I reused a picture I had entered in 2005 or 2006.

http://www.betterphoto.com/Premium/default.aspx?id=79350&mp=V3

Plamadude30k
    Participant

Hah! Your remarkable wildlife photos of course – competition! All in good fun though, hopefully we can learn from some of what you’ve been shooting.

Well Thanks. I have been behind a camera of some kind since the early 80’s.

I didn’t know aboot this area until Elsinore sent me here when I reused a picture I had entered in 2005 or 2006.

http://www.betterphoto.com/Premium/default.aspx?id=79350&mp=V3

I am *really* looking forward to your entries for the wildlife contest coming up. No pressure or anything. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I like Duncan return-tops, aka yo-yos. I can do lots of tricks with them. I’ve been a Farker since the late ’90s. Not many handles were taken by the time I got an account to make comments.

Ok, so I have to say your username makes me to a double take every time I see it. For years, my online gaming name was Yolanda, but lots of people called me YoYo/Yoyo for short. It threw me for quite a loop the first time I saw your name!

bender16v
    Participant

Mine is a replacement name since I use bender or bender16v everywhere else but I forgot my password on fark. I’ve worked in tube bending for 16 years, so it makes sense. Most people think of the cartoon or John Bender who messes with the bull. I really wish I could change my fark name since it is really long and is difficult to type out if I’m using my phone. I chose it because it is one of the most ludicrous statements I’ve ever heard. Mike Tyson threw it into one of his rants years ago, or something similar anyway.

Kestrana
    Participant

Re: your website aspidites makes me want to live out West again

Kestrana
    Participant

Re: your website aspidites makes me want to live out West again

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • The topic ‘What’s in a [user]name?’ is closed to new replies.