Wish me luck (fingers crossed)

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Wish me luck (fingers crossed)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

This was through the main telescope (11″ diameter 2800mm eff. focal length) bender16v. I was there at 4am to set up the scope for tracking while I still had stars to guide me. Then, yes, I just waited till the appointed time and watched through the lens to trigger the shutter.

chupathingie
    Participant

Nicely executed, man… I wanted to throw this up on FB for some friends, but that image is far too large! LOL

BTW, PRINT THAT PUPPY!

ravnostic
    Participant

Nicely executed, man… I wanted to throw this up on FB for some friends, but that image is far too large! LOL

BTW, PRINT THAT PUPPY!

I just might. Made it to the (inside) cover of Spaceweather.com!!

http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?month=03&day=26&year=2013&view=view

😀

chupathingie
    Participant

w00t! That 4AM paid off! GRATS! 🙂

ravnostic
    Participant

w00t! That 4AM paid off! GRATS! 🙂

I had coffee. 😀

staplermofo
    Participant

I’m glad for you, really, but you’ve benefited enough from our collective wishes of good luck. We’ve documented our powers, it’s time to be fair about this.
    Let’s start wishing linquine good luck in finding large diamonds in his backyard or couch cushions. When he has those, we move to the next. Deal?

ravnostic
    Participant

Fair enough, SMF!

linguine
    Participant

Let’s start wishing linquine good luck in finding large diamonds in his backyard or couch cushions. When he has those, we move to the next. Deal?

I like where this thread is going.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Wish me luck (fingers crossed)’ is closed to new replies.