Woo Hoo avatars…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    nobigdeal
    Participant

are working!!

nobigdeal
    Participant

Fine whatever…don’t be excited. 🙄

Yoyo
    Participant

Flossy!

Too bad you decided to go with a cliche.
    Can anyone answer me why some photographers love to take pictures of their camera obscuring their face in a mirror?

fluffybunny
    Participant

It’s No Big Deal.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Sorry dude, I assumed you caught the hoedown we threw in the other thread. Anyway, yeah, it’s cool, ain’t it?

Yugoboy
    Participant

Flossy!

Too bad you decided to go with a cliche.
    Can anyone answer me why some photographers love to take pictures of their camera obscuring their face in a mirror?

Some of us (me included) prefer to be behind the lens, not in front of it. The camera in front of my face self portrait really is the way we see ourselves, and it’s a way we prefer to the real thing.
    (Has never actually done it, but totally understands the idea. Of course, I only have one self-portrait, and that was an accident with my camera-phone.)

nobigdeal
    Participant

Sorry dude, I assumed you caught the hoedown we threw in the other thread. Anyway, yeah, it’s cool, ain’t it?

Yea, I missed all the excitement. I only used the cliche shot because I had it.
    I’ll upload something better when I get a round tuit.

nobigdeal
    Participant

It’s No Big Deal.

*like*

Yugoboy
    Participant

I love the new digs, I adore that avatars are working now, and I know everybody’s working hard, and I even get that I can play in this sandbox for free…

…so it’s just curiosity and not complaining or nagging that makes me ask if we can get some new themes scheduled?

ravnostic
    Participant

I believe Else indicated some picadillo about scheduling that is precluding that at the moment? Besides, after Dec. 21st, does it really matter? If you’re an optimist, you can shoot for the 404 Error; that’s imminant…

fluffybunny
    Participant

I believe Else indicated some picadillo about scheduling that is precluding that at the moment? Besides, after Dec. 21st, does it really matter? If you’re an optimist, you can shoot for the 404 Error; that’s imminant…

We’uns purport to be photographers, therefore are we not all optimists?

orionid
    Participant

Oh, Hai. Avatars.

lokisbong
    Participant

Hey since it seems to be working ( the whole website in general) I decided to update my avatar too. Will be back in the contests soon too.

Gonna have to work on that avatar. it seems a bit blurry still. gerrrr!

fluffybunny
    Participant

Hey since it seems to be working ( the whole website in general) I decided to update my avatar too. Will be back in the contests soon too.

Gonna have to work on that avatar. it seems a bit blurry still. gerrrr!

Welcome Back Loki! I empathize with the absence part, it has been happening to me lately too. (too much)

lokisbong
    Participant

Thanks. fluffybunny. My current job has been doing its best to suck out my soul but for now I am still sane…I think? and on top of that I still don’t have a car so getting out into the cold has not been a priority. Too many excuses I know but it is what it is. lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo Hoo avatars…’ is closed to new replies.