01-13-10 – Silent Decay

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-13-10 – Silent Decay

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    swampa
    Participant
    linguine
    Participant

Waiting to the last minute to pick shots for this week was a bad idea, I had a lot of trouble deciding what to enter. Heres and alternative edit on the wheel I entered

And heres the shot my friends were saying to enter but I wasnt sure I liked it as much

Elsinore
    Keymaster

10 of you jumped the Boobies gun this week. I think that’s a record 😛

U-Man
    Participant

I swear I saw the intro stuff and then it disappeared.

/been wrong before though. 🙂

linguine
    Participant

10 of you jumped the Boobies gun this week. I think that’s a record 😛

I guess people were excited about old decaying boobies.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I swear I saw the intro stuff and then it disappeared.

/been wrong before though. 🙂

Yours was posted just seconds before the Boobies were posted. They usually get deleted (and I started to do that) until the Boobies are posted, but there were too many to keep up with. I think once we get a certain number of entries, people just see all the entries and that gives the impression the Boobies must have been posted already, so they post.

swampa
    Participant

Yeah sorry about that, stupid ISP that decide to upgrade equipment on a business line during a weekday *facepalms*

Elsinore
    Keymaster

btw, since I wasn’t able to delete all the Boobies-jumper entries equally, I restored the initial ones that did get deleted out of fairness.

U-Man
    Participant

orionid, I like your “Back Stairs”. Is that shot with a Holga?

orionid
    Participant

orionid, I like your “Back Stairs”. Is that shot with a Holga?

Thanks a lot. Yeah, that was on Tri-X 400 with the Farkolga when it was my turn with it. That thing was incredibly fun. I ended up buying my own because of it, although it’s since not gotten much use because starting to play with the brownies and my grandad’s agfa is even more fun.

corsec67
    Participant

The 2 entries of mine that were taken in Japan (The beer vending machine, and the scooters) where taken when I was out looking for damage from a Typhoon that went literally right over the city I live in here. The most exciting stuff I found was the 2 pictures I entered, which had nothing at all to do with the Typhoon.

The airplanes were on an airport behind the fire camp in California we were staying at.

/As always, amazing work everyone.

monsieurstabby
    Participant

Anyone else having difficulty getting to fark?

nobigdeal
    Participant

Little early for beer on the servers…

U-Man
    Participant

Yep. For the past 30-45 minutes it won’t open.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah I’ve sent an email, but it may be interfering with the emails. Taking it to another level…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘01-13-10 – Silent Decay’ is closed to new replies.