01-13-10 – Silent Decay

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-13-10 – Silent Decay

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh….oh holy shit. Ummm ok I’m going to go back and restore every single image…hopefully this will work.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think it’s fixed. Keep your fingers crossed.

soosh
    Participant

thanks, elsinore!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p!

lokisbong
    Participant

yeah thank you elsinore. I came home for a few minutes at lunch time and almost had a panic attack till I realized this hit every one.

justkat
    Participant

Me too, lokisbong. Thanks again, Elsinore.

Now that we’re back… voters, man… can’t figure ’em out. As per usual, my idea of which pix would do best of my submissions was 100% backwards. 😯

Maybe I should have mentioned I’ve been carting around that statuette of Bast for 24 years? Wouldn’t change the quality of the picture, which, in my mind, is teh awesome, but apparently not so much in other people’s lol oh well. keep on swimming, right?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah, that was a sad little thread there fora while. I had some momentary panic when I read what was going on (I had checked in ehre first cause I thought Fark was still down), till I realized we should be able to salvage everything.

As for voters, you just never know. Of mine, the Alley shot is doing best, as I kinda figured, but the other two are in reverse of what I figured they’d do, and neither is doing all that great. But I like ’em anyway, dammit! 😆 I like your little Bast. I have a black Bastet I’ve had for years and she’s shown up in Farktography once or twice I think.

thepostess
    Participant

Thanks for fixing it.

justkat
    Participant

Elsinore – first, thanks. 🙂 Then: I had to grin at you using the phrase “I like ’em anyway”… that contest has been a huge topic of conversation at our house. 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

thepostess: n/p 🙂

justkat: lol yeah, I still have no idea what I’m going to use for that contest…maybe I should have used the other two shots from this week 😆

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to SilverStag this week!

SilverStag
    Participant

Thanks, Thank you all.

That’s my Fifth win, does that make me an Ace? Do I get to paint a string of little Farktography logos under the pentaprism of my camera?

corsec67
    Participant

That’s my Fifth win, does that make me an Ace? Do I get to paint a string of little Farktography logos under the pentaprism of my camera?

Congratulations, and welcome to the Farktography Ace Club!

Your invitation to the super-secret ceremony will be arriving in the mail shortly.

orionid
    Participant

There’s a ceremony? Drats! I must have overslept that day!

In other news, I finally got my 13th place finish (and two of them simultaneously) to now have at least one each of 1-29.

soosh
    Participant

There’s a ceremony? Drats! I must have overslept that day!

In other news, I finally got my 13th place finish (and two of them simultaneously) to now have at least one each of 1-29.

I’d never thought to look for that. I’ve got 1-52.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘01-13-10 – Silent Decay’ is closed to new replies.