01-13-10 – Silent Decay

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-13-10 – Silent Decay

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

Looks like I’m missing 16th and 39th up to 55th or so. This is gonna be a hard stat to aim for 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

1-50. I’m missing 38 and 50. I’d be just fine leaving those gaps in there.

orionid
    Participant

1-50. I’m missing 38 and 50. I’d be just fine leaving those gaps in there.

Hahaha! I’ve got a couple gaps right in the middle for the 1-50, but the bottom and top are fine.

olavf
    Participant

I think the one, two, and elusive #18 are the main ones I’m lacking.

linguine
    Participant

Looks like I’m missing 16th and 39th up to 55th or so. This is gonna be a hard stat to aim for 🙂

Well if I manage to come in 16th on a contest you win I’d be willing to trade spots with you.

swampa
    Participant

Only 44 to go. Elsinore and sleeping have the set.

I’m willing to trade for a first round draft pick though 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

actually, I think I’m missing 52 or 53, then 57 or 58. Think it gets spotty after 60.

swampa
    Participant

I meant 1 to 50 only 😛

Kestrana
    Participant

Heh I haven’t been here long enough to have anything more than three in a row. 1-3, 27-29 and 40-42.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

OK, if you want to make is easier to see a summary of your Farktography results in faux-barchart format, edit this link

http://nihilon.com/cgi-bin/fsmf/???

and replace “???” with your login name. If you have a blank in your name I think substituting “+” will work.

PS – If you get the format right, the first line of the results page will show the name of the Farktographer it summarized. Here’s an example…

Farktographer/Choc-Ful-A

If there’s no slash and a name something went wrong.

olavf
    Participant

OK, if you want to make is easier to see a summary of your Farktography results in faux-barchart format, edit this link

http://nihilon.com/cgi-bin/fsmf/???

and replace “???” with your login name. If you have a blank in your name I think substituting “+” will work.

That’s pretty freaking awesome 😀

/spaces work fine. the ‘+’ didn’t seem to for Kat.

Also, it’s Case Sensitive

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Whoa, that’s cool!

Morningbreath
    Participant

missing #50 on 1-50
    and 8 others between 51-100

/can’t complain about that.

justkat
    Participant

Choc-Ful-A, that was awesome and you are a goof. 😀

Going up to 50 (cuz it can get silly after that) I need 1-4 (sigh), 17, 29, 36, 43-44, 47 and 49. Really I can live without the ones in the 40s lol. It’s those first four that I really want heeheehee.

Oh, and the places with the largest number of finishes – 6 – are 38 and 45. At least I do have a 5 in the twenties. Good lord, this is yet another set of numbers to obsess about, isn’t it? lol

justkat
    Participant

What I’m wondering is if anyone in this discussion has a last place as bad as mine hahahaha

edited to add: or, on a more positive note: what’s the biggest gap you have? 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘01-13-10 – Silent Decay’ is closed to new replies.