01-13-10 – Silent Decay

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-13-10 – Silent Decay

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

Apparently someone’s clock is a week and two hours off 😉

swampa
    Participant

The time for the silent decay contest is 2am

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Weird…I see that now, too, but in the control panel module where we schedule contests, it shows 20:00:00 as always, and I can’t for the life of me figure out where it’s coming up with 2am. Might need Zeke to trouble shoot that….

swampa
    Participant

Ahhh the y2k10 bug!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol probably something like that 😉

thepostess
    Participant

Thanks, I wasn’t sure if it was just me.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Does it show as 8pm now for everyone? I went directly into the calendar and changed the time to 8pm, though it only goes up to 24 hrs rather than the 48 hrs the main event scheduler allows.

olavf
    Participant

Huh. Well that’s odd. Looks just hunky-dory here.

thepostess
    Participant

Yep- 8PM here now.

swampa
    Participant

Yeap, it shows 8pm now (for me anyway)

olavf
    Participant

Does say 24-hours though. Weirdness has ensued.

swampa
    Participant

but it is better they think the contest is 24 hours than get up at 2am to post 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

For whatever reason, the calendar module only lets me set a max of 24 hrs for an event, while the event scheduler defaults to 48 hrs for all farktography contests. All the contests are scheduled for 20:00:00, so I have no idea where it came up with 2am, unless I accidently did 02:00:00 and then edited it after the fact in which case the calendar module might not sync up with the edit on the scheduler. However, I don’t recall doing anything like that, so it’s anybody’s guess. I have slept since I scheduled that contest, and I’ve drank a respectable amount of alcohol in the ensuing weeks, so it’s possible 😉

lokisbong
    Participant

It said 02:00 for me until I refreshed at 11:55 farktography time.

Curious
    Participant

have uploaded my three for tonight and they are all from the same photo session. unoriginal perhaps but i like them and they match the theme 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘01-13-10 – Silent Decay’ is closed to new replies.