02-25-09 – Lunacy

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-25-09 – Lunacy

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, it says the moon in all its many guises, so I would think that would cover options as well.

Also FYI:
    I won’t be around for probably at least the first hour of Farktography on Wednesday and possibly longer. My availability will also be limited Thursday. If you guys need envotination or post removal or whatever, it would probably be best to go ahead and use the “Notify Moderators About This Thread” link at the bottom of the page. Sorry for any inconvenience…

RcMacStudent
    Participant

…I won’t be around for probably at least the first hour of Farktography on Wednesday and possibly longer. My availability will also be limited Thursday. If you guys need envotination or post removal or whatever, it would probably be best to go ahead and use the “Notify Moderators About This Thread” link…

So, you’re saying that you have better things to do on a Wednesday night than sit around and clean up our HTML farkups? I’m starting to think that your life doesn’t revolve around farktography.

I’m shocked. 😆

SilverStag
    Participant

I’m going to be on the road again as well.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

So, you’re saying that you have better things to do on a Wednesday night than sit around and clean up our HTML farkups? I’m starting to think that your life doesn’t revolve around farktography.

I’m shocked. 😆

Well not necessarily “better” but definitely necessary. But yeah I know 😆

U-Man
    Participant

I’m feeling alot of mediocrity on this one with the shots I do have….

Same here. I have this one taken under a full moon. However, I think it says “palm tree” louder than it says “moon”. What do youse guys think?

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/fark/Moon-Palm_0461.jpg

soosh
    Participant

that doesn’t much say moon to me, no.

nobigdeal
    Participant

moon…. that spells palm tree

orionid
    Participant

No worse than one of my B-Sides: http://www.flickr.com/photos/orionid/3308843227/

swampa
    Participant

Click to see the moon (well photos of it on the contest page)

orionid
    Participant

Just_Kat Is that pizza dough?

justkat
    Participant

Just_Kat Is that pizza dough?

lol luckily i didn’t have to improvise that much! it’s a toy moon that belongs to my step-son… if you have it set up right, it synchronizes with the actual moon, does phases, that whole bit. pretty cool toy! the cows belong to his half-sister. i called his mom ‘i have a really strange question for you… do you have any cows i could borrow?’ heeheehee

orionid
    Participant

The cows didn’t bother me. I gre up on a farm and thought everyone had toy cows laying around. I just thought the moon looked wicked cool and possibly home made. Love the humor of it, though!

justkat
    Participant

The cows didn’t bother me. I gre up on a farm and thought everyone had toy cows laying around. I just thought the moon looked wicked cool and possibly home made. Love the humor of it, though!

thank you. i had to make up for the lack of the proper equipment. i could have used olav’s, but i decided to go another way. i’m glad you appreciated it. 😀

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Love the calendar shot, Mopsy. Don’t know what it is, maybe just that it’s different? But it really stood out for me.

mopsy
    Participant

Love the calendar shot, Mopsy. Don’t know what it is, maybe just that it’s different? But it really stood out for me.

Thanks! I love the pattern the phases of the moon make. And I got to use one of the new lenses U-Man got me.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • The topic ‘02-25-09 – Lunacy’ is closed to new replies.