02-25-09 – Lunacy

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-25-09 – Lunacy

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Pangolyn, your shot with the ham radio towers…… The starlings, the towers, the pile of wood slats, the three-row electric fence….. Your shot reminds me so very much of home. May I ask where it was taken?

orionid
    Participant

Pangolyn, your shot with the ham radio towers…… The starlings, the towers, the pile of wood slats, the three-row electric fence….. Your shot reminds me so very much of home. May I ask where it was taken?

EPIC FACEPALM

I should have recognized Keith’s hat in the day in the life of ketchup. I knew the name pangolyn rang a bell. I even mentioned it to you IRL. Some of the faces seemed distantly familiar. References in the comments to beaches and Chinatown stood out a little. And then there’s the kooky sense of humor…….. Yeah…… Turns out, I’m a little tarded. It’s okay though, my sister’s a tard and she’s a pilot now.

Hi, how are you?

/for those who are confused or keeping score, after a few moments of flickr-fu, I just realized that pangolyn is my GF that I’ve been trying to get to join Farktography for quite some time.
    //Yeah, I suck at this game.

orionid
    Participant

///The towers are at my parent’s farm.
    ////Slashies

bucky_bacon
    Participant

What? I feel like this is some sort of crazy Farktography soap opera. Is it sweeps week already?
    That is a crazy and hilarious story though.

nobigdeal
    Participant

EPIC FACEPALM

I should have recognized Keith’s hat in the day in the life of ketchup. I knew the name pangolyn rang a bell. I even mentioned it to you IRL. Some of the faces seemed distantly familiar. References in the comments to beaches and Chinatown stood out a little. And then there’s the kooky sense of humor…….. Yeah…… Turns out, I’m a little tarded. It’s okay though, my sister’s a tard and she’s a pilot now.

Hi, how are you?

/for those who are confused or keeping score, after a few moments of flickr-fu, I just realized that pangolyn is my GF that I’ve been trying to get to join Farktography for quite some time.
    //Yeah, I suck at this game.

LOL!

pangolyn
    Participant

MWA HA HA HA HA!

schnee
    Participant

I’m just stunned. Wow. LOL!

justkat
    Participant

i thought more people would like my pretend moon. i guess my toy pictures are getting old. 😛

/the first one with the stars isn’t a good picture, i admit; i intended it more as a set-up for the others. but heck! moar votes pleez. lol

EPIC FACEPALM

oh my. heeheeheee

orionid
    Participant

Which now, in retrospect, makes last week’s neck and neck race all the more humorous, being as how I was clueless.

corsec67
    Participant

Which now, in retrospect, makes last week’s neck and neck race all the more humorous, being as how I was clueless.

So you are saying it is time to do another self-portrait theme again?

justkat
    Participant

there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with photobucket… it may have been a little premature to delete my posts saying my image links were broken.

justkat
    Participant

but who knows how many votes i’ve already lost* by the posts being deleted. i don’t even know if i want them reinstated. i’m kind of distraught here. 🙁

*not many, the way things were going, but…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sorry, I’ve been gone literally all day long and just now got home. If your hosting hiccups and the images don’t load in a timely fashion at some point, the entire post can get dropped; it just happens sometimes. I can fix it for you now if you’d like.

justkat
    Participant

will i get my votes back? i mean the ones i had before, anyway? or are those lost in space? if they are lost in space, don’t bother, because it will only hurt my voting average even more than it already is. 🙁

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You will get your votes back. I have no idea what time the post dropped into the ether, but restoring it restores any and all votes it had at the time, and brings it back at the time of original posting.

Edited to add: I’ve restored them.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • The topic ‘02-25-09 – Lunacy’ is closed to new replies.