03-05-08 – Pictures at an Exhibition

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-05-08 – Pictures at an Exhibition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Show us your photographs that you would be proud to hang in a gallery. Here’s your chance to use those Artsy-Fartsy photos we know you all take. Difficulty: All the usual Farktography rules still apply.

corsec67
    Participant

Oh Deer, I think I might just have to go with a cervid theme for this one…

(Cabela’s has galleries, right?)

Morningbreath
    Participant

you should probably make it clear that fartkography rules still apply, unless you are relaxing them. when going artsy fartsy people tend to work the photos.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Good point, Morningbreath–thanks

johnebones
    Participant

I’m thinking about submitting an image with colored stones in the foreground and blurred out sticks in the background. An artsy-fartsy ‘sticks and stones’. Ha !

corsec67
    Participant

I’m thinking about submitting an image with colored stones in the foreground and blurred out sticks in the background. An artsy-fartsy ‘sticks and stones’. Ha !

And then your second picture is a broken bone, and your third is something about words and being invincible?

Morningbreath
    Participant

I think I misunderstood the theme. I took pctures of myself flashing people.

swampa
    Participant

Don’t feel bad about it. From what I heard, those grannys where saying it was one of the best exhibitions they have seen in a while 😛

johnebones
    Participant

And then your second picture is a broken bone, and your third is something about words and being invincible?

A tryptych! Thats an idea. I already have several pictures of fractures (treated with plates and other fixation devices), I just need a “words don’t hurt me” image.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just be careful of the graphic–Fark posting rules apply as well 😉

staplermofo
    Participant

Just be careful of the graphic–Fark posting rules apply as well 😉

Do you have any idea how long it took me to stretch the rear loading compartment?
    So much for goatstapler.

boringolddoug
    Participant
    erineli
    Participant

I got nothin!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I don’t believe that. I know your photos and where they live. I’m gonna find something 😉

erineli
    Participant

Heh, thanks for all the input, E!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • The topic ‘03-05-08 – Pictures at an Exhibition’ is closed to new replies.