03-05-08 – Pictures at an Exhibition

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-05-08 – Pictures at an Exhibition

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

It can be fixed.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It’s there now.

3Horn
    Participant

Thanks.

SilverStag
    Participant

Crap, mine is a dupe… I looked at the two raw files I thought I used instead of the actual jpgs- I’ll change the file to a different one on the server. – In fact I’ll put up a different one, so go ahead and delete the one.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Alrighty

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m thinking about submitting an image with colored stones in the foreground and blurred out sticks in the background. An artsy-fartsy ‘sticks and stones’. Ha !

And it’s a nice photo–why not vote enable?

U-Man
    Participant

What a week. Puking kids, too much work, Mommy not happy about puking kids and too much work.

I gave a quick scan of my pic archive tonight and selected two to upload to the image host. While throwing pretzels to the toddler, I entered the smoke pic. Then, while scrolling down, I noticed sleeping’s snowflake. I decided to hold off on this one for now. Partly to avoid a duplicate type photo – but primarily because his/hers is better. 😀

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/fark/Snowflake-1.jpg

Killerclaw
    Participant

“Soosh has an amazing collection of Alaska pics, focusing frequently on water both liquid and frozen”

Like usual, I’ll probably vote for them.

U-Man
    Participant

By the way, coll stuff tonight. I’m especially taken by jekxrb’s ceiling and chakalakasp’s first two.

U-Man
    Participant

“Soosh has an amazing collection of Alaska pics, focusing frequently on water both liquid and frozen”

Like usual, I’ll probably vote for them.

Yeah, those too. 🙂

SilverStag
    Participant

Uman, what was your setup for that snowflake?

sleeping
    Participant

I noticed sleeping’s snowflake. I decided to hold off on this one for now. Partly to avoid a duplicate type photo – but primarily because his is better. 😀

Thanks, but I wouldn’t have objected at all if you posted that.

Uranus
    Participant

millera9, that flamingo off yours kicks more ass than a donkey derby.
    soosh, what can we say
    chakalakasp , your 2008-03-05 09:13:38 PM rocks !
    FutherMucker,Shazzoir,Marley,Snug Tight, psychofarms, and so many others …..wow!

I’ve never voted for so many shots…..love this.

jpatten
    Participant

Once again my hat his off to photo talent here and I realize how far I have to go

schnee
    Participant

It is nice to chakalakasp back from retirement!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • The topic ‘03-05-08 – Pictures at an Exhibition’ is closed to new replies.