03-14-12 – Legos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Create a scene with Legos (or similar interlocking off-brand building toys) and photograph it.

Another quality theme by kestrana!

linguine
    Participant

Hurray!!!!

Farktographer
    Participant

FINALLY! Haha, I took shots for this about 5 months ago, since I knew I’d be leaving all my legos behind in the states 😉

Barracuda
    Participant

Muahahaha, time to go raid the parent’s attic for my lego stash.

lokisbong
    Participant

Pretty sure my mom got rid of all mine 20+ years ago. Luckily I have been getting some small sets since I started Farktography.

Farktographer
    Participant

Pretty sure my mom got rid of all mine 20+ years ago. Luckily I have been getting some small sets since I started Farktography.

My mom had mine in my old closet for a good 15 years. Now they’re in my brother’s garage waiting for my niece to turn old enough. Legos never go bad 😛

I bought some Star Wars legos that would photograph well, but they got left behind in the States… 😥

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Just checking–the legos have to be assembled by the photographer, correct? In other words no legoland or similar?

Kestrana
    Participant

No legos in any context are fine but the photo should prominently feature them

gambitsgirl
    Participant

I was screwing around with this at the end of last year I think. My son’s Lego Darth Vader alarm clock making the “force” in his trip toy glow. I got bored and wandered away

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21883298@N08/6773109588/

Getting ready for this one. Thank god the instructions are on the internets.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

All right, I’m going to need a big favour, I’m going to be nowhere near any reliable intenet access for this contest and the one after this. Can I get someone to post OBO? If you are a liter I will gift you a month of TF so we can both post early. (I am not responsible if you get hooked on TF) PM me if you can help a fellow farktographer out.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Pope, if no TFer’s step up, I’d be glad to help, especially since you already TF’d me once. I’m outta town for parking lots and the next but should be back for this one and the following.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

CauseISaidSo, cool, I’ll send you the free month….

[edit] Done, you should be able to use it for tonight’s contest.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Sweet, thanks, Pope. PM me your details whenever you’re ready. Just to make sure I’m clear, you’re talking about Legos and Curves, right?

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

Yes, those are the two I need an OBO posting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • The topic ‘03-14-12 – Legos’ is closed to new replies.