03-28-12 – Farktography Recipe Book

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-28-12 – Farktography Recipe Book

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Photograph food which you’ve made at home. The three photos may be either photos of different recipes, or of the same one in different stages of preparation. Include the recipe in the description.

Another tasty theme by Plamadude30k!

orionid
    Participant

Well, so much for waiting until BBQ season. :/

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Was that requested? Cause if so, I apologize and can move things around.

Though Zeke would say any season is BBQ season 😉

nobigdeal
    Participant

It’s always BBQ season!

lokisbong
    Participant

It’s always BBQ season!

unless the wind and rain make it impossible to light the fire to begin with. I have been know to bbq in the cold of winter as long as the weather doesn’t fight my starting the briquettes.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

It really IS always barbeque season in Hawaii. I don’t really care when we do this, though; if enough people want to delay, why not?

Farktographer
    Participant

I wouldn’t mind this being pushed back. It’s okay if it stays how it is, but given more time means I have more chances to cook up something photogenic without archive diving too much.

orionid
    Participant

I’m fine if it stays, I have other ideas that might taste… errr…. work better.

Yoyo
    Participant

Am I the only one with a family tradition of taking pictures of the food before a dinner party? I can easily archive dive for this one.

ravnostic
    Participant

I used to write blogs on MySpace (look it up on wiki) where I’d shoot a meal as I created it, complete with ingredients, so I could archive dive as well, but I think I’ll start from scratch.

bah-dump-bump!

//Come back and see me in the 2nd act…

orionid
    Participant

Drinks?

Semi-drinks like smoothies or shakes?

Plamadude30k
    Participant

yeah, as long as it’s food, I see no problem.

Farktographer
    Participant

yeah, as long as it’s food, I see no problem.

So a spoon and a half-empty tub of Nutella fit the bill, right? That’s pretty much what I’m having right now.

/God, I love how cheap Nutella is in the UK compared to in the States. If we could import some proper bacon here, it’d be food heaven!

ennuipoet
    Participant

How detailed do the recipes need to be? I have some shots I did as a commission and I am planning on using the B Sides from that shoot (the ones my client didn’t pick) but I was working as a photog not a chef. In short, I have no freaking clue what the exact recipe is. Can I just wing it?

Yugoboy
    Participant

Did my first one today. First time I ever asked my wife for help, as well (she had to hold the servings so I could shoot cross sections).

Next one is tomorrow… Do not know WHAT I’m going to make for the third one…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • The topic ‘03-28-12 – Farktography Recipe Book’ is closed to new replies.