04-02-08 – A Second of Your Time, Please

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 04-02-08 – A Second of Your Time, Please

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    staplermofo
    Participant

I think I’m in simdan42‘s Chicago shot.
    It’s kinda creepy to see the building you work in, with the lights on where your office is, during what is likely your scheduled work hours in a farktography contest.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

//It is no fun when you admit to these things as I was about to rib you about removing it 😛

hehe! Seriously, though, if i thought it was a worthy competitor, I might have left it, but I’m happy to step aside on it.

Also, staplermofo: Was your stapler shot done with zooming during the exposure? Nifty effect that. Also, your eyes shot is suitably creepy.

The whole thread is awesome. Almost hate to call out individual shots cause there’s so much general win.

staplermofo
    Participant

Also, staplermofo: Was your stapler shot done with zooming during the exposure? Nifty effect that. Also, your eyes shot is suitably creepy.

Yep, I finally got a zoom lens that zooms without changing the focus, and a fancy enough tripod to allow zooming without horrible camera shake.

Hey! That’s my face you’re talking about!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It isn’t your face that’s creepy, it’s what you’re doing with your eyes Good stuff 😉

Flavivirus
    Participant

staplermofo, i’m very disappointed to see the lack of staple piercings all over your face. 😛

U-Man
    Participant

It isn’t your face that’s creepy, it’s what you’re doing with your eyes Good stuff 😉

Yeah. Those eyes are creepy. I like the cat’s eye effect in the center. Is that the overlapping inner and outer edges of the iris?

I would have labeled my old tractor pic but I was trying to hold on to a 16-month-old who was pissed while I was posting. 😀 I do party tricks too.

The caption would have been, “Moonless night. 30 sec exposure, f/14. Hand held flashlight”.

lokisbong
    Participant

Very cool effect for sure. And to every one else,wow!I saw a bunch of very cool pictures.Makes me wish I lived near a big city again.

Mr.BobDobalita
    Participant

StaplerMofo: You scare me. LoL

I can’t say enough about how pleasing this contest has been to me.. aside from my own performance, lol… I really really like almost all the shots… many are, to me, really outstanding. I need to go vote, but it’s gonna take me a while cause I’ve got a lot of clicking to do!!!

millera9
    Participant

Folks, never have I been so pleased to have a photo in the top 10. Freaking amazing contest this week. Everyone should be proud.

U-Man
    Participant

Folks, never have I been so pleased to have a photo in the top 10. Freaking amazing contest this week. Everyone should be proud.

You deserve it! It is a good pic.

Lord knows how in the hell soosh did so well. It’s like he’s done these kind of pics before or something. 😀

Actually, I think that soosh could pick random photos off of his hard drive and come up with a winner for this contest.

As folks have already said, lots of goodness this week.

lokisbong
    Participant

hey thats cool.the FSM says I’m an elite farktographer.only 59th place for the black n white but its pretty good in my opinion

Morningbreath
    Participant

The tope three photos really deserved it. Good job Soosh,Elsinore, and Chakalakasp.

staplermofo
    Participant

Hot damn we’re a talented group of people and animate objects.

soosh
    Participant

You deserve it! It is a good pic.

Lord knows how in the hell soosh did so well. It’s like he’s done these kind of pics before or something. 😀

Actually, I think that soosh could pick random photos off of his hard drive and come up with a winner for this contest.

As folks have already said, lots of goodness this week.

Heh. I do shoot a lot of low-light stuff, that’s true.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • The topic ‘04-02-08 – A Second of Your Time, Please’ is closed to new replies.