05-16-12 – Scavenger Hunt 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-16-12 – Scavenger Hunt 2

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    emiliogtz
    Participant

A b-side, obsolete:

Obsolete

geom_00
    Participant

I know I am showing my cards early, but I want to make sure this doesn’t break any Farktography rules. Just going for pure simple tongue in cheek humor.

I have another one of something else if this does break rules.

fluffybunny
    Participant

It doesn’t break any rules that I know of, but I am certainly not the final word.

Kestrana
    Participant

None broken I can see

thepostess
    Participant

I haven’t played in a while, so I’ll throw some shots in for this week.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I know I am showing my cards early, but I want to make sure this doesn’t break any Farktography rules. Just going for pure simple tongue in cheek humor.

I have another one of something else if this does break rules.

I wouldn’t think so, it was where I was going with that idea but then decided to go with other things on the list.

sleeping
    Participant
    nobigdeal
    Participant

Shit…thought “rust” was this week. Guess I better get taking some pictures!

justkat
    Participant

Shit…thought “rust” was this week. Guess I better get taking some pictures!

Do you have anything that’s both rusty and obsolete? 😉

geom_00
    Participant

Thanks for the input all!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I probably should have announced I was going to be delayed this evening–had a family obligation–so I’m just now getting to the thread. Gotta figure out if I have something in the archives, because unfortunately I haven’t really had the chance to shoot for this one. I’m typically up till 1-2am Farkistan time on Farktography nights, but it’s been a pretty long day, so I don’t know how much past midnight I’ll make it…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey orionid: Did you mean for your four leaf clover to count as something recursive? I don’t see leafy things on the list.

Barracuda
    Participant

Alright, posted, even used one shot from this past week’s adventures. Now, I must sleeeeeeeeeeep.

justkat
    Participant

Hey orionid: Did you mean for your four leaf clover to count as something recursive? I don’t see leafy things on the list.

Maybe it’s obsolete? Or rusty?

orionid
    Participant

Oh, fuck me. Go ahead and pull it.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • The topic ‘05-16-12 – Scavenger Hunt 2’ is closed to new replies.