05-16-12 – Scavenger Hunt 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-16-12 – Scavenger Hunt 2

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Barracuda
    Participant

Damn did someone fart in the thread this week, where are the voters?

I was wondering the same thing. Wasn’t me, I swear. Though it seems two of my entries are real stinkers, at least according to what voting there has been.

Curious
    Participant

I was wondering the same thing. Wasn’t me, I swear. Though it seems two of my entries are real stinkers, at least according to what voting there has been.

there seem to be lots of ties this week. just clumps of votes, like 6th has ten folks in it. my best has 6, number two has 3 and the third only has two. and there are two folks i know who vote for me pretty regularly.

now i didn’t expect to win but i sure thought my entries would do better than they have by now.

fluffybunny
    Participant

there seem to be lots of ties this week. just clumps of votes, like 6th has ten folks in it. my best has 6, number two has 3 and the third only has two. and there are two folks i know who vote for me pretty regularly.

now i didn’t expect to win but i sure thought my entries would do better than they have by now.

Yeah I know, yet another bitch about no voters thread derail, but,…

I was thinking (always thinking) yesterday about the various people I interact with during the process of shooting for a contest. I direct them to the Fark thread if they want to see the product. I realized that the thread does not tell new viewers how to vote. Maybe if we add to the already largish instructions something like “If it’s your first time here and you would like to vote, all you have to do is create a user account on Fark (link goes here). The minimum they ask for an is an email and they don’t use it to send newsletters, sell it to spammers or bother you unless you want them to.”

Just a thought.

justkat
    Participant

I was wondering if it was my imagination that it was a low-voting week. Since I haven’t been participating as much I wasn’t sure. Seems like these things go in waves.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to orionid this week!

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • The topic ‘05-16-12 – Scavenger Hunt 2’ is closed to new replies.